Forums Horror Movie Talk
Repainted BUTTERFINGERS! By Lewis / Maskmaniac!

Hey all! Just thought I'd show you the photos of the newly repainted Butterfingers I sent to Lewis/Maskmaniac! I'm thrilled with how it came out. There may be a tiny few other touches done to it but this is where it stands as of tonight. What do you think??

knifegloves Monday 9/29/2008 at 04:22 AM | 19797
I think it is incredible and a testament to my friend Lewis's work! I love the subtle vein work he did here and the colors are dead on. See this is what sucks about the whole Butterfingers problem, the mask is so freaking great but you just can't get one!

Nice score and great paintwork Lewis!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/29/2008 at 04:26 AM | 19798
Yeah... I was talking to some people and they said they weren't really big fans of his work but I knew differently. He's a TRUE talent. I asked him about the vein work and if he could include that in this because I have yet to see a Butterfingers with vein effects. But he's SO good at skin coloring and the color blending is so well done. He sent me these photos and asked if there was anything I wanted done and I have asked him to darken just a tiny bit the open burns on the right de of Freddy's face and also asked if he could put a bit of gloss coating on the red areas to make them look wet/fresh. He said he was done for today on this mask so he probably still had more work to do on it anyway. But I'm THRILLED with his work and his price for a custom paint job is SUPERB! You can't go wrong with his talent.

You're the man, Lewis.
knifegloves Monday 9/29/2008 at 04:35 AM | 19799
That is without a shadow of a doubt one of the ckest Freddy Paint-ups I have EVER seen!!! Not to mention one of the best masks to have that paint job done to!

Sweet Score Bro! --Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 9/29/2008 at 08:06 AM | 19803
Wow looks great. The Butterfingers is an awesome mask it's a shame what happened to everyone who bought one and hadn't recieved it. Ade from that Lewis does amazing work...I'm happy to say I own one of his Freddy's
kweandee Monday 9/29/2008 at 10:17 AM | 19804
Yeah... I was talking to some people and they said they weren't really big fans of his work but I knew differently. He's a TRUE talent. I asked him about the vein work and if he could include that in this because I have yet to see a Butterfingers with vein effects. But he's SO good at skin coloring and the color blending is so well done. He sent me these photos and asked if there was anything I wanted done and I have asked him to darken just a tiny bit the open burns on the right de of Freddy's face and also asked if he could put a bit of gloss coating on the red areas to make them look wet/fresh. He said he was done for today on this mask so he probably still had more work to do on it anyway. But I'm THRILLED with his work and his price for a custom paint job is SUPERB! You can't go wrong with his talent.

You're the man, Lewis.

Yeah I like the gloss areas and the bluish tint around the eyes. It just looks like real skin. This at first glance almost looks licone which is not a bad thing. Its a great piece. I can't wait to see it finished.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/29/2008 at 05:44 PM | 19813