Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Dreams Of A Man Who Wants To Bring Us A Nightmare!

If anybody reading has ever seen any of my other articles on this te, then you will know that there’s only one thing I ever type about; a young writer that I had the pleasure of finding out about one random night. I got ahold of him and was amazed by his knowledge and intuition when it came to horror and everything else as well. Here recently I posted a video he put up after getting into contact, after some time, but I decided to see if he’d do a little interview and it turned into something amazing. A lot of people ask who Lester Blosser is and why they should care, but it’s much bigger than the man himself.

As I spoke with Lester he gave me a pretty bac story, he’s always been a fan and has always wanted to take it to the next level. He has a dere to do great things, but I decided it was time to look into it even more and asked him if he would tell me about his level of fandom and dere in horror and entertainment. lence followed by a deep breathe was all I heard followed by a two hour conversation, which only made him more respectable. He spoke of family, legacy, truth and changing lives.

He told me that all his life there was a dream of doing great things not to mply be admired or to gain money, but to have the influence and support to make big changes and to bring people together. We spoke of building a family legacy and showing Hollywood that no matter how much time goes by and how old we get, that we can still do amazing things.

His idea for Nightmare was founded upon the bas that nobody could stay down forever and in making it, he hoped to bring all the actors involved even greater glory, if even posble, and of course to allow Englund

a final Freddy performance and be able to bow out and always be remembered. He even wants Craven to direct it and be there for the rebirth of such an amazing character, which Craven created.

The biggest majority of our conversation cam when I asked him what “Nightmare on Elm Street” and the performers meant to him. At age x he first saw Nightmare three and after that he was hooked, from that point he wrote and rewrote again and again making it into his own story yet staying true to the films he so loved. Just to be funny I asked him how many times he had seen all the films and his reply was mply, “More than most people, but never enough.”

His knowledge of the films and the way he spoke of them, almost like he directed them, was enough to show his love.

I continued to ask him about his thoughts on the cast from the films and we spent some time talking about all the beloved performers, but of course my main area of interest was his thoughts on Freddy himself, Lester’s views on the man of our nightmares was what would matter in the end. I decided to type while he spoke and luckily I got down most of it, which is below;

“Well when it comes to Freddy Krueger himself, I guess I’m with everyone else. He’s supposed to be this awful guy that you should hate, but it’s quite the oppote, I remember wanting to meet him when I was little, not knowing it was an actor, but he was just this fun and cynically funny guy. I guess I saw Freddy as a kind of dark story all in his own right; he was amazing because he was unstoppable. When it comes to Robert Englund all I can say is amazing. I’m just overwhelmed by awe whenever I see him perform, even when he’s not Freddy. I’ve seen all the episodes of the original “V” because of him and I’ve even spent money on movies people thought I was dumb to buy, just to see his performance. He has a deep pason and seems just like an all-around great human being. I have a deep respect for the man and to this day I’m still amazed by his work.”

The last thirty minutes of our conversation made me realize how important putting up my other articles was, in doing so I brought Hope to Lester and his work and along with everyone who read, we helped him to create a concept he almost gave up on. Around the time when I asked Lester if I could put up articles about his work, he had already been writing but felt as though he’d never get anywhere, but when I showed him how many people were taking interest he seemed to write even more and talk about his work, but the big turning point was when he was invited on “Rabbit In Red”. His experience on the show really pushed him to work even harder, of course after that, things slowed down and then went lent. Turns out he added even more to his original script so that it would push the limits even further. July he’s going to “Days of the Dead” in Indiana and he is planning on making his idea a reality somehow. I’ve said it every time before and I will again, Show your support and help give him the drive and following he deserves. Lester Blosser has been a fan for a long time and he does what he does for the fans just like him. Read about him, watch his videos, follow him on twitter and Facebook and if you see him shake his hand and let him know we all are here to back him up, from one fan to another. Thanks for reading everybody!
That_guy Wednesday 6/06/2012 at 03:36 AM | 93482