Forums Horror Movie Talk
Creator Ryan Murphy Talks About The Characters From Season 2 Of American Horror Story

So far very little is known from the highly anticipated second season of American Horror Story, minus a few little blips here and there from series creator Ryan Murphy, the upcoming season is still a real mystery. Well today some new info has arisen from the tongue of Murphy, and just as we've grown accustomed to, the news is really minimal, but yet essential enough to cause some intrigue.

"I don't want to say what Zach

and Lily

are doing, or what anybody else is doing, until we get closer to , Murphy told TV Line in a recent interview,

"but I’ll continue to say that everybody is playing the oppote of what they played last year, which I think is why they’re all so into it. Like, I have talked to Zach and Jesca , and they were very excited... and that's a rare thing." But in keeping with the "oppote" theme, one can only assume that Evan Peters, who in Season 1 played the rather evil Tate, will be the new chapter's hero. “Knowing me, it will be the anti-hero,” Murphy teases. “It won’t be what you expect.”

"American Horror Story" Season 2 will be set in an East Coast insane asylum circa the 1960s, Jesca Lange, James Cromwell, Adam Levine, Zachary Quinto, Chloe Sevigny, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Lizzie Brochere star.

Source: TVLine
Anonymous Thursday 6/07/2012 at 09:17 PM | 93505