Forums Horror Collectibles
Kirsten Dunst says "YES" to Spider-Man 4

Word has already hit the streets about both Sam and Toby regning for Spider-Man 4 (and Spider-Man 5). There was still some hope that Dunst wouldn’t be back… but it appears she is also returning to Spider-Man 4. MTV give us this:MTV News posed the big question to Dunst while she was promoting her upcoming film, “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” with mon Pegg. Is she in or is she out? “I’m in,” said the actress.

Well, I'm personally glad they got her back for constency's sake (I hate . . no, I despise recasting unless the original actor dies).

However, why Raimi decided to spend 45 minutes of Spidey 3 on Mary Jane's acting career instead of one of it's 3 villains is beyond me.

Still, he could completely redeem himself by killing her off in the first 10 minutes of Spider-Man 4 (I'd even take knocking her off in the last 10 minutes to cliff hang into Spidey 5).
DaShape Tuesday 9/30/2008 at 03:25 PM | 19844
lets just hope that Sam doesn't go ahead and blunder through evil dead 4... after drag me to hell I can't have any hopes for that movie.
ironblade87 Saturday 12/26/2009 at 01:27 PM | 59561