Forums Horror Movie Talk
Halloween Multi-Tasker Justin Beahm Wants to Talk to You HorrorBid "Bidites"!

A very good evening fellow bidites! It is with great pleasure that I announce that I have secured the newly appointed Halloween extrodinaire Justin Beahm to answer any Halloween/Horror questions you may have for him. During a recent conversation with Justin I explained to him the masve Halloween following here at Horror Bid and he

couldn't have been happier to answer questions that us bidites might have for him!

Justin is known for his work at Fangori magazine but has been more noteably recognized in the past few months for his catapault into the center of the Halloween world. Justin is the newly appointed Editor-In-Chief of halloweenmovies.com and is currently in the process of putting together the first ever book that will conduct an in-depth analys of the Halloween series. Justin is also heavily involved with the sCARE foundation and in a recent interview mentioned the posbility of a 35th anniversary convention.

Now Bidites is your chance to ask the Halloween man himself your questions! mply post your questions below and I will compile and forward them to the man himself for answering!

Mikey-Myers Monday 6/11/2012 at 12:36 PM | 93595
Is the future of the Halloween franchise in trouble due to the messed up waiting that the weinsteins are putting us threw...I love my Halloween and want to see new life in the franchise soon...
chardy Tuesday 6/12/2012 at 11:07 AM | 93604
Awesome, thanks chardy I'll be sure to pass your question along!
Mikey-Myers Tuesday 6/12/2012 at 12:13 PM | 93607
Can you tell us anything about the Halloween II script made by Alexandre Bustillo and Julien Maury?
DrCam Tuesday 6/12/2012 at 02:57 PM | 93610
Have you been able to get in contact and talk with Jamie Lee Curtis at all? If so, I'd love to be able to hear her thoughts a decade on about "Halloween: Resurrection" in regards to if she was at all dissatisfied or displeased with how Laurie Strode was treated in the opening scene/sequence.

On a related de but related thought: she faked her death once before, so who's to say she couldn't have done it again when she fell from the de of the institution rooftop after being admittedly stabbed (falling through some heavy tree cover which could have helped ease the impact)? We also of course never see Michael return to that spot to make sure he "finished the job," so... you never know.Also, it would be interesting to hear from her any particular memories from filming "Halloween II," as I don't think she's ever been asked about it that much before.
jmodlinc Tuesday 6/12/2012 at 03:15 PM | 93611
Has Dimenon and The Weinsteins condered giving the rights to another company, I've been noticing that every movie Dimenon puts money into, its either a box office flop, reviewed horribly, or both (it's been like this nce Scream 4), and I understand why they wouldn't put more money into the Halloween series after H2, but I think it would be best for not only the series but for the fans if they just let go of the franchise and gave it to a better company that would put the series back on track. Dimenon just isn't a good company anymore in my opinion, just look at the movies it's been making (Piranha 3DD, Spy Kids: All the time in the world, and a bunch of cheep B-movies) and also what there going to make (Scary Movie 5 without Anna Faris? what the hell). I'd also like to know what they were planning on doing with the H3 story before there plans were shot down.

I would also like to hear from Jamie Lee Curtis as well, but also ask for her opinion about the new interpretation of Laurie Strode and how her story has been left in the latest movie. Thanks
elmstreetjme Tuesday 6/12/2012 at 06:20 PM | 93614
Awesome ! movie fully horror ..I like it very much
neha46101 Thursday 6/14/2012 at 06:26 AM | 93651