Forums Horror Movie Talk
Chloe Moretz Talks About Her Transformation Into Carrie White In The Upcoming Remake

Chloe Grace Moretz

is really starting to make a name for herself. With a resume that includes Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows, Martin Scorsese’s Hugo, Let Me In, and of course Kick-Ass, the 15-year-old starlet is rapidly becoming one of Hollywood's biggest up-and-coming stars.

Recently the talented teen spoke with Vanity Fair about a couple of topics, one of which involved MGM’s upcoming Carrie reboot which will star Moretz in ssy Spacek's Oscar-winning role.

“I am changing everything about me—my hair, my look,” said Moretz, “I’m doing my own take on . The script is totally different from the . It’s more like the book. It’s a more Black Swan veron—it messes with your mind. You’ll see things, and you don’t know if you’ve seen them.”

When she returns to set, she’ll meet Julianne Moore, who plays Carrie’s terrifying mother. “I don’t know if we are supposed to bond , but I feel like we both will because we’re both cool,” Moretz joked. “I’ll be like, ‘Hey, want to go to Wonderland?’ It’s this park like x Flags. They have this crazy thing that goes like 200 miles per hour, and there is, like, an 80-degree drop from 360 feet in the air. It’s epic.

I can scream my lungs out, but I can’t do speeches.”

Kim Peirce directs the "threemake" which is expected to hit theaters on

March 15, 2013.

Along with Moretz and Moore, Gabriella Wilde , Portia Doubleday , Judy Greer, Alex Russell, and Ansel Elgort star.

Source: Vanity Fair
Anonymous Saturday 6/16/2012 at 12:48 AM | 93686
Chloe Grace Moretz

is really starting to make a name for herself. With a resume that includes Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows, Martin Scorsese’s Hugo, Let Me In, and of course Kick-Ass, the 15-year-old starlet is rapidly becoming one of Hollywood's biggest up-and-coming stars.

Recently the talented teen spoke with Vanity Fair Montecristo Sublimes about a couple of topics, one of which involved MGM’s upcoming Carrie reboot which will star Moretz in ssy Spacek's Oscar-winning role.

“I am changing everything about me—my hair, my look,” said Moretz, “I’m doing my own take on . The script is totally different from the . It’s more like the book. It’s a more Black Swan veron—it messes with your mind. You’ll see things, and you don’t know if you’ve seen them.”

When she returns to set, she’ll meet Julianne Moore, who plays Carrie’s terrifying mother. “I don’t know if we are supposed to bond , but I feel like we both will because we’re both cool,” Moretz joked. “I’ll be like, ‘Hey, want to go to Wonderland?’ It’s this park like x Flags. They have this crazy thing that goes like 200 miles per hour, and there is, like, an 80-degree drop from 360 feet in the air. It’s epic.

I can scream my lungs out, but I can’t do speeches.”

Kim Peirce directs the "threemake" which is expected to hit theaters on

March 15, 2013.

Along with Moretz and Moore, Gabriella Wilde , Portia Doubleday , Judy Greer, Alex Russell, and Ansel Elgort star.

Source: Vanity Fair

This girl has a bright future.. she is ted and I love her acting so much...

especially in the movie "Hugo"
kregg1 Monday 7/09/2012 at 02:19 PM | 94536