Forums Horror Movie Talk
"Dark Shade Creek"

This is a film that my best friend is directing and making. I play the killer as well as doing the special fx / props... We have already began shooting this movie and it should be out late summer/early fall 2012... PLEASE friend us and like us on facebook!!! under "Dark Shade Creek" The Movie

--Ryan

Harry Warden Monday 6/18/2012 at 11:59 AM | 93716
This is a film that Montecristo Sublimes my best friend is directing and making. I play the killer as well as doing the special fx / props... We have already began shooting this movie and it should be out late summer/early fall 2012... PLEASE friend us and like us on facebook!!!

under "Dark Shade Creek" The Movie

--RyanI didn't like this movie so much...

The story itself is not interesting...
kregg1 Monday 7/09/2012 at 02:24 PM | 94538
You must have the wrong movie bro... This isnt even finished yet and we done have a storyline posted at this time...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 8/20/2012 at 12:44 PM | 95650
Best Seller Michael Kors Purses You can get a www.michaelkorstop.com Michael Kors backpack for as low as $150 online. So, not by yourself does accepting about the net help you save you michael kors outlet revenue, it aswell permits you to invest in extra than just one backpack at Michael kors handbag.

For your income you spend less accepting from on-line merchants, you might in achievement available purchase two Michael kors purses. Larger yet, get yourself a Michael Kors backpack and a brace of Michael Kors shoes to match. Locations like eBay existing more than the online world auctions which will acquiesce human beings to advertise new and barely active things for discounted costs. Aback there may be no overhead, the buildup get anesthetized on to the buyer. That's alarming for the people who admiration possesng artist merchandise.

Take it from an by itself who stores in achievement somewhat. No amount what I am arcade for, if Michael kors outlet is in achievement a huge admison merchandise, I constantly assay to view if I could posbly get it world wide web for michael kors outlet beneath afore I pay out retail. It is the new way to shop!

Tote accoutrements undoubtedly are a couple of your quite a bit of in a potion accoutrements on the market. The Michael Kors Satchels ancestors associates is not allowed to that description. The Michael Kors Totes Patent Tote is out aces for the drop. The alarming motion about tote accoutrements is every one of the appliance they are often acclimated for. one could backing some prepare ebook folders, their Macbook or even a sweater for your acknowledgment nights. They current a additional admirable entry to accustomed your computer about all over again the basal notebook accoutrements presented at all those on top of pc suppliers.Linked Content articles - Ideal, Vendor, Michael, Kors, Purses,E mail this content to your Close friend!

Get Articles or blog posts michael kors wallet such as this 1 direct towards your www.michaelkorstop.com email box!Subscribe totally free currently!

amazines.com Christianity article_detail.cfm 4350233?articleid=4350233
hty984 Thursday 8/23/2012 at 03:07 AM | 95723
I like horror movies very much but have not listen about this movie but i want to watch this movie if its horrable too.

Watch The Closer TVS Season online with hd quality @ tvs-the-closer.com
tangobit4 Friday 9/07/2012 at 08:06 AM | 96146