Forums Horror Movie Talk
Question about propshop nightmare mask

hey guys im new here. ive been looking and looking everywhere for a good freddy mask. And i came across the propshop te and it seems to be one of the best/realistic i've found thats available right now. how does it fit/feel/and how well does the mouth move when you try to talk? i wear a ze ~7 1/4 ze new era hat. If you guys could tell me anything else you know about it i'd appreciate it.

thanks.
lakai Tuesday 9/30/2008 at 08:24 PM | 19871
I cant speak for that particular mask but I have seen Casey's work in person and it is TOP NOTCH Quality.

I plan on picking up a few of his masks in the future.
Evildsm Tuesday 9/30/2008 at 08:44 PM | 19872
his freddy mask is top notch but it is on the small de you may want to contact casey via his webte or myspace and ask him if it will fit you
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/30/2008 at 10:13 PM | 19874
thanks for the help guys.
lakai Tuesday 9/30/2008 at 10:16 PM | 19876
welcome to the forum by the way!

like Bisco said it is a bit on the small de. But the quailty is fantastic. I actually think he is working on enlarging this so this may be perfect for you.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 12:21 AM | 19883
thanks!

on his te it says "new larger ze" is that the one you're talking about? if not i have no problem waiting. i'm gonna have to wear it when i buy it, or else i cant scare my gf and little kids lol. this mask looks awesome i'm gonna have to get it sometime soon. do many people have it? i'd love to see how it looks when someone is wearing it.
lakai Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 02:36 AM | 19902
thanks!

on his te it says "new larger ze" is that the one you're talking about? if not i have no problem waiting. i'm gonna have to wear it when i buy it, or else i cant scare my gf and little kids lol. this mask looks awesome i'm gonna have to get it sometime soon. do many people have it? i'd love to see how it looks when someone is wearing it. i do believe thats the one

he had been talking about that for a little while

like i said email him and ask for zing, im not sure what the larger ze runs just yet
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 02:38 AM | 19903