Forums Off Topic
Veteran Actor Richard Lynch Dead at 76

R.I.P. Richard Lynch

Veteran thesp Richard Lynch was found in his home in Palm Springs, California on June 19th, 2012. Details of his death are currently unknown. He was 76. Lynch is survived by his brother Barry and his wife Lily. Best known for portraying villains in films and televion, Lynch will be dearly missed in the horror industry. Lynch has appeared in films such as Bad Dreams, Puppet Master III, Rob Zombie's Halloween and his last credited appearance will also be in another Zombie film -- The Lords of Salem.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ies-at-76/
aceofspades70 Wednesday 6/20/2012 at 04:57 PM | 93758
On a personal note...I particularly loved his performance as 'Rostov' in "Invaon U.S.A."

"Tell Rostov...it's time to die."
aceofspades70 Thursday 6/21/2012 at 02:25 AM | 93775
Well, at one time we all got to go...but Richard Lynch did some nice evil characters...for me

his part in Puppet Master III was bad-assed and ended very well. The other part was the principal of Mikey Myers' and there he was very believable for the short period in the movie. Nice to see an actor doing various things ( that's what I like about the RZ films...casting older actors and see how great they still are)

Either way, sad to lose this versatile actor, may he rest in peace, and his family doing well.
UberJason78 Saturday 7/07/2012 at 12:16 PM | 94466