Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Blu-ray Details For Halloween 4 & 5 Have Finally Been Revealed!

If your a Michael Myers fan, two more must-have Blu-ray's are about to become available for your horror collection, and trust us when we say that Mikey has never looked better -- read on for all the glorious details!!

On August 28th, Anchor Bay Entertainment revamps two of the most iconic horror films to ever grace the big screen with Halloween 4 and Halloween 5.

Coming to Blu-ray with all new HD transfers and over an hour of both archival and newly created bonus features, Halloween 4 and Halloween 5 both hit retail with an SRP of $24.99.

Pre-book is July 25th. Halloween 4

He had maimed 16 people to get to his ster.

He was shot and incinerated, but still the entity that Dr. Sam Loomis (the legendary Donald Pleasence) calls “Evil on two legs” would not die. Tonight, Michael Myers has come home again…to kill! This time, Michael returns to Haddonfield for Jamie Lloyd (Danielle Harris, Halloween 5, The Last Boy Scout) – the orphaned daughter of Laurie Strode – and her babytter Rachel (Ellie Cornell, Halloween 5, House of the Dead). Can Loomis stop Michael before the unholy slaughter reaches his innocent young niece? Bonus Features Include:

Deleted & Alternate Scenes (30 minutes of NEW scenes!)

Audio Commentary with Director Dwight H. Little and Author Justin Beahm (NEW)

Audio Commentary with Actors Ellie Cornell and Danielle Harris

Audio Commentary with Writer Alan B. McElroy

Halloween 4/5 Discuson Panel Theatrical TrailerHalloween 5

Michael Myers survived the mine exploon thought to have killed him. One year later, his traumatized young niece Jamie is horrified to discover she has a telepathic bond with her evil Uncle…and that Uncle Michael is on his way back to Haddonfield. But Dr. Loomis has a new plan to destroy The Boogey Man in his childhood home ung Jamie as bait.

With enhanced gore and effects, vengeance has never looked so gruesome! Bonus Features Include:

Audio Commentary with Director Dominique Othenin-Girard and actors Danielle Harris and Jeffrey Landman Audio Commentary with Actor Don Shanks and Author Justin Beahm (NEW) Halloween 5: Orginal Promo (NEW)

Halloween 5: On Set Footage (NEW - 17 mins. of raw footage)

Source: the Bid
Anonymous Monday 6/25/2012 at 11:12 PM | 93915
Looking forward to these even though part 5's mask needs to be CGI'd, lol! All in all you can't ask for to much more, hope the transfers are better than our Canadian brothers have been enjoying for some time now....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 6/26/2012 at 12:04 AM | 93916
Halloween 4 bluray Bonus Unseen 30mins of Footage posble pre-order scam?!

Rob Galluzo- "So, what happened to the new special features on the HALLOWEEN 4 & 5 Blu-Rays? Far as I can tell, there's nothing new on these. Got my review copies of H4 & H5 and the transfers are indeed flawless, but they listed 30 minutes of never-before-seen deleted scenes, and now none of the "newly created special features" are on the discs. Unless they purposely left them off the review discs, but this close to release date doesn't seem right. Just curious what happened."

I'm really hoping they leave things like that off blurays sent for review just to keep it off the internet. But then again why would you not tell the reviewer nor would you want them to highlight those features in his review? Strange to me....
TheSkeletonCrew Sunday 8/05/2012 at 10:43 PM | 95345
This looks awesome and I personally enjoyed the Halloween movies
mostsub Wednesday 8/22/2012 at 01:13 AM | 95690