Forums Off Topic
I'M HERE, to stay!

I FINALLY got my computer in today! I'm back, and this time it's for good. A lot has happened nce I've been a regular on the H-Bid forum, but the biggest event by far was going to my first horror convention. I went to the Scarefest here in town and had the time of my fucking life!!!!! I'll tell you all about it soon enough. It's good to be back.

Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 10:59 PM | 19950
bout time you got back mofo! we missed having you around and man did you miss A LOT
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:15 PM | 19954
I FINALLY got my computer in today! I'm back, and this time it's for good. A lot has happened nce I've been a regular on the H-Bid forum, but the biggest event by far was going to my first horror convention. I went to the Scarefest here in town and had the time of my fucking life!!!!! I'll tell you all about it soon enough. It's good to be back.Man it's good to hear from you Patrick!

About freak'n time you got a computerHope you've got some good pics from Scarefest in Lexington! Glad to have you back

DaShape Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:29 PM | 19955
bout time you got back mofo! we missed having you around and man did you miss A LOT

I bet. It would take me far to long to go through what I've missed. Man it's good to hear from you John. I hate falling out of the loop.

Man it's good to hear from you Patrick!

About freak'n time you got a computerHope you've got some good pics from Scarefest in Lexington! Glad to have you backHey Joel! Ditto, and you know I couldn't leave the scarefest without pictures. I'll post them as soon as I can. It was a freaking blast. And the highlight... I SOLD A MASK TO TOM SAVINI!!!!

Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:35 PM | 19959
I seem to be getting ahead of myself. I ran the Halloween Express booth (which got me in free

)... and Tom came over. He bought one of our better masks.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:39 PM | 19961
I SOLD A MASK TO TOM SAVINI!!!!How ironic, I've got a milar story with Savini also HAHAHAH, we'll have to swap stories.

I hope you got pics of that too!
DaShape Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:39 PM | 19962
dude miss is a stong word but damnit Patrick I missed ya my friend. I am so glad to have ya back. It was weird to have you here so much and then all but disapear. I can't wait to see Screamfest pics and again buddy its great to hear from ya!

(my next post will be funny and sarcastic and not mushy I promise!)

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:40 PM | 19963
dude miss is a stong word but damnit Patrick I missed ya my friend. I am so glad to have ya back. It was weird to have you here so much and then all but disapear. I can't wait to see Screamfest pics and again buddy its great to hear from ya!

(my next post will be funny and sarcastic and not mushy I promise!)Justin!!!!!!! The feeling's mutual man. I've missed you guys a lot. I trust that you all will fill me in on what's happened around here for three months.

Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:47 PM | 19964
man I a LOT has happened in the last 3 months. The te is growing like a weed, a ton of cool new masks have come out and Lee Lambert cartwheeled out of the closet! I am of course kidding, Lee can't do a cartwheel.

Seriously great to have you back and this time for good!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:51 PM | 19965
man I a LOT has happened in the last 3 months. The te is growing like a weed, a ton of cool new masks have come out and Lee Lambert cartwheeled out of the closet! I am of course kidding, Lee can't do a cartwheel.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh.

We all knew this te would be a hit, so no surprises there. As far as new masks go, I only heard about the CGP Fear.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/01/2008 at 11:56 PM | 19966
lets see, Justin is still bald, Joel is still trying to find someone to option Pick, me and sam and scott still drink way too much, i am essentially homeless, sam has 2 new myers masks out, there are a shitload of new members here, ummmmmm ya and im drunk lol

Johnny Bisco Thursday 10/02/2008 at 12:00 AM | 19967
Welcome back. We need pics!
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/02/2008 at 01:02 AM | 19969
Welcome back. We need pics

Scott this may not be the time or place but that story you told me on the phone the other day about were you get the human hair for your masks may be the ngle funniest story I have ever heard. I was telling Fenner the other day about it and I almost couldn't get it out because I was laughing so much!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 10/02/2008 at 01:06 AM | 19970
Welcome back. We need pics

Scott this may not be the time or place but that story you told me on the phone the other day about were you get the human hair for your masks may be the ngle funniest story I have ever heard. I was telling Fenner the other day about it and I almost couldn't get it out because I was laughing so much!

Lol....Yeah its always funny picking it up. I even have a club card at that shop and the woman are like wtf is this kid thinking.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/02/2008 at 01:27 AM | 19971
lets see, Justin is still bald, Joel is still trying to find someone to option Pick, me and sam and scott still drink way too much, i am essentially homeless, sam has 2 new myers masks out, there are a shitload of new members here, ummmmmm ya and im drunk lol

Dont forget Lee is still scoring some of the most flamboyant masks around like it's going out of still.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/02/2008 at 01:31 AM | 19972
LMAO!!!! It's just the picture I have of you walker in there totally out of your element!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 10/02/2008 at 01:41 AM | 19973
PATRICK!!! Whats going on brother? To most of everyone else on the board it may not seem as a surprise or a shock that you sold a mask to Tom Savini because everyone has at least been to 2 conventions and they know what happens at those, HOWEVER I havn't been to any conventions and I LLLOOOVVVVEEEE Tom Savini. He's like, my SPFX Idol... Absolutely love his work in the Friday's... He just seems very kool an laid back... Thats HUGE to me that you sold him a mask... Kool Stuff bro! Anyway, it's good to have you back into the group again man!

Talk to you soon! --Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 10/02/2008 at 02:16 AM | 19974