Forums Off Topic
Odd forum problem - has this happened to anyone else?

Just curious if anyone else was having trouble with Firefox loading pages on the forum.

For some reason it stopped working for me a few days ago.

The pages will start to load and then just stall.

It's no big deal, but now I have to use an Internet Explorer tab from within Firefox or use Internet Explorer itself.

Very strange tuation.

Please let me know if you've experienced anything milar.

Thanks.
gummi Thursday 10/02/2008 at 08:29 AM | 19984
you are not alone my friend. I managed to get in for about one minute as a guest earlier today and saw your post. It allowed me to get back on here and log in...so for that i thank you. I have no idea what is going on, but it's is driving me bonkers...

take care and thanks again, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 10/02/2008 at 11:46 PM | 20008
you are not alone my friend. I managed to get in for about one minute as a guest earlier today and saw your post. It allowed me to get back on here and log in...so for that i thank you. I have no idea what is going on, but it's is driving me bonkers...

take care and thanks again, Tommy

It's very strange indeed.

It only happens on this te.

It looks like we're the only two people having the issue.

Oh well, just have to use the IE tab for Horrorbid from now on.
gummi Friday 10/03/2008 at 06:42 AM | 20034
Hey Guys, Sorry for the delayed response.

We are looking into this now.

I'm not personally having this problem so give us a little time and hopefully we can figure it out.
DaShape Friday 10/03/2008 at 03:11 PM | 20042
Hey guys, I have looked into this and I am not sure what is caung this problem. I can't recreate it with Firefox on my end but I know there are some other issues with the forum as well.

I am seriously condering going with Vbulletin and ditching the PHPBB software the forum uses now do to the many problems we have had with the software. Yes PHPBB is a free program but because the forum is growing so fast, Vbulletin may be the better software to use. At the end of the day I want the best posble forum experience and I am just not sure we are getting it with our current software.

Stay tuned and hang in there, Justin
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 10/04/2008 at 04:49 PM | 20116