Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Uninvited Trailer

From Slashfilm

Dreamworks has released the trailer for The Uninvited, and American remake of Kim Jee-Woon’s 2003 Korean horror film Changhwa Hongryon. The American veron tells the story of “modern-day teenage sters Anna and Alex Rydell who return home from a mental hospital only to find their recovery unraveling because of a cruel stepmother, clueless or seemingly ignorant father and a lingering, scary ghost. With their mental states deteriorating can they stay alive in a haunted house where the only thing they have is each other?” The film stars Elizabeth Banks, Arielle Kebbel, Emily Browning, and David Strathaim.

I have yet to see Jee-Woon’s original film, but it was fairly well reviewed. Sadly, the film shown in this trailer looks nothing beyond a typical Hollywood horror remake. From what I’ve read on message boards, this looks and feels nothing like the original. I will admit that I’m slightly interested due of the involvement of Banks. As always, tell me what you think in the comments below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7x8lWBr4VQ
DaShape Friday 10/03/2008 at 03:24 PM | 20044
If the trailer reveals that is not a good movie, it's better don't waste our time...
LÜCKMANN Friday 10/03/2008 at 06:10 PM | 20054