Forums Off Topic
Any one else feeling out of place?

So I live in a small farming county in Ohio, and i'll tell you what, it fucking sucks sometimes! I mean i got friends and a girlfriend and family... But no one i can t back and talk about horror movies with. It gets boring sometimes. I gotta go see the good movies by myself or with someone whos not really that interested or a horror fanatic like myself. So i sending out an open invitation to ppl... to anyone that lives in Ohio or not. If your looking for someone to text about or looking for a friend to watch some scary movies and discuss them, review them, maybe collaborate on some material or something pls... Let me fucking know! If you message me i can give you my number or vice versa. I just need another horror fan. ncerely, A lonely fucked up horror fiend

And if this seems like im fucking wierd, I apologize. I been listening to House of Horror and i just think that would be the coolest fucking thing in the world to do! I need someone to talk too about horror movies lol. Throw me a friggin bone.
kizzle Saturday 6/30/2012 at 04:00 AM | 94143
Kizzle I'm wit ya man. Thats why I love some hbid!
JaneDoe Saturday 6/30/2012 at 05:00 AM | 94146