Forums Horror Movie Talk
I have a serious question

I just joined the te today and I noticed that most of the articles I try to read vanish after the page loads and no matter how many times a refresh or go back and the click the article again, I do not get to read the articles. what is wrong here?
M. K. Summerford Sunday 7/01/2012 at 12:59 AM | 94173
First off welcome to the te. As for the issue, that is a common problem when ung an older veron of internet explorer. Try updated that or switching to Google Chrome of Firefox. Hope that helps,
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 7/01/2012 at 01:50 AM | 94176
thanks though i dont know how to do that. not very tech savy but i know enough to get by. Also, could you tell me how you get a picture in your gnature???
M. K. Summerford Monday 7/02/2012 at 10:22 PM | 94232
thanks though i dont know how to do that. not very tech savy but i know enough to get by. Also, could you tell me how you get a picture in your gnature??? 1. Upload the photo you want to an image sharing te like Photobucket or Snapfish

2. Go to the "Edit gnature" button on the user control panel

3. Click on the button that says ""

4. Copy and paste the url of the photo in between the ""%20and%20the%20""

5. Submit

6. Presto! Hope that helps.
ObscureCinema101 Tuesday 7/03/2012 at 03:18 AM | 94265
Thanks James for that. Also to answer your other question, you can submit your new username to me at Justin@HorrorBid.com and I can change it if you'd like. Hope that helps.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 7/03/2012 at 03:20 AM | 94266
Thanks James for that. Also to answer your other question, you can submit your new username to me at Justin@HorrorBid.com and I can change it if you'd like. Hope that helps.

my computer will not let me e-mail you. says the default mail client is not installed
M. K. Summerford Tuesday 7/03/2012 at 03:17 PM | 94277