Forums Horror Movie Talk
Where do Q.O.T.S products come from?

Well ladies and gents they come from this awesome machine right here. This is where it all happens. The cnc computer guided destroyer of everything under the sun!

The degn is made and uploaded into the system and at a press of a button it is cut our perfectly 100% of the time. After the parts are cut they are finished and assembled by hand.

Here is a good look at the machine that does the fine work.

We are also updating our webte with some new pictures so check it out when you have a free moment.
href="http://www.quietonthesetstudios.com">http://www.quietonthesetstudios.com
quietonthesetstudios Friday 10/03/2008 at 11:04 PM | 20071
what kind of control do you use on that? Fanuc? Fadal? Mazatrol?
Johnny Bisco Friday 10/03/2008 at 11:35 PM | 20072
If you ever need any CAD drawings, let me know.

I work with AutoCAD everyday and can draw up stuff if need be.

WILL WORK FOR QOTS STUFF. haha
Evildsm Friday 10/03/2008 at 11:50 PM | 20080
Very Cool Scott, thanks for posting those up. I love behind the scenes pics!

But for some reason those pics remind me of something . . . hmmmmmm

DaShape Saturday 10/04/2008 at 01:11 AM | 20085
Lol. Yes we even tried to kill bond on it one time on our lunch break......lol

Mike I may have something you could help out with. We are testing some new things with a new plastic material and it is pretty sweet man.

pm sent-
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 10/04/2008 at 01:26 AM | 20086
man Scott that thing looks expenve! When not making kick ass displays Scott uses this to cut out paper plates and drink coasters he then sells to Wal-Mart!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 10/04/2008 at 01:35 AM | 20092
man Scott that thing looks expenve! When not making kick ass displays Scott uses this to cut out paper plates and drink coasters he then sells to Wal-Mart!

The funny thing is I can make the coolest fucking drink coaster you have ever seen!. Thanks for the idea man.......lol

I am adding an accessory page to the webte for all the odds and ends and this may make the cut.
quietonthesetstudios Saturday 10/04/2008 at 02:29 AM | 20096

The funny thing is I can make the coolest fucking drink coaster you have ever seen!. Thanks for the idea man.......lol

I am adding an accessory page to the webte for all the odds and ends and this may make the cut.

HAHAHAHAHAH! I want to be the first to order some Yukon Lee drink coasters!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 10/04/2008 at 02:30 AM | 20097