Forums Horror Movie Talk
Rob Zombie Introduces Us To The Big H Radio Team From 'The Lords of Salem'

For those of who who are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Rob Zombie's The Lords of Salem, all we can say at this point is be patient - remember good things come to those who wait... and so do bad things (just sayin'). Until then, check out the latest piece of art being used to promote the film features the faux radio team known as The Big H which consts of Herman Jackson (Ken Foree), Heidi LaRoc (Sheri Moon Zombie) and Herman Salvador (Jeff Daniel Phillips).

t from the Lords". She assumes it's a rock band on a mison to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords' record, it starts to play backwards, and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma.

Later Whitey plays the Lords' record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a masve hit with listeners.

The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H Team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon Heidi and her cohorts find that the gig is far from the rock spectacle they're expecting: The original Lords of Salem are returning, and they're out for BLOOD."

No release date has been set yet. Stay tuned for more...

Source: RobZombie
Anonymous Tuesday 7/03/2012 at 07:54 PM | 94289
I'm looking forward to this. I hated the Halloween remakes, but I thought HO1KC was pretty decent. Lovin' this promotional art.
ObscureCinema101 Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 09:55 PM | 94369
I'm looking forward to this. I hated the Halloween remakes, but I thought HO1KC was pretty decent. Lovin' this promotional art. I think his best film is TDR so I'm hoping for something along those lines.
Sephit Saturday 7/07/2012 at 06:53 AM | 94461