Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Netflix: Crawlspace (1986) Mini Review

nce my instant queue is bulging at the seems with so many horror films to watch, I decided to watch

Crawlspace (1986). To my surprise I somewhat enjoyed this film about a creepy landlord who stalks his only female tenants in an apartment complex. I would not mind seeing this film being remade; it's your good, clasc, creepy, story plot that would creep just about anybody out. This film was very well done and I have to say it is definitely a horror film that horror fanatics or Bidites should have under their belt in horror movies seen.

Overall I would like to give Crawlspace a 7 out of 10 because this film was quite enjoyable and disturbing the whole time.

Plot Synops from Netflix: Karl Gunther spends his downtime stalking his boarding house's female tenants from hidden passages and carrying out kinky, sadistic experiments.
BloodyAdored Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 03:22 AM | 94322
It's been many years nce I saw this but I also remember it being very good, Wasn't the bad guy a ex nazi?
krsdacritter Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 07:32 AM | 94328
I don't recall seeing this one, but I will keep an eye out for it.
aceofspades70 Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 01:13 PM | 94331
Ive never seen it... Ill go watch it on Netflix though!

Corpsegrinder Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 04:16 PM | 94336
I finally caught this last week. Kinski is awesome. The movie is a bit slow, but KK puts the reep in creepy. I have caught some other films he has been in also. There was one about time travel that was real good.
aceofspades70 Monday 9/17/2012 at 05:37 PM | 96519