Forums Off Topic
Harrison Ford Talks more about INDY 5

From Slashfilm:

We’ve know that Lucas is condering another Indiana Jones sequel, even though a proposed Mutt Williams torch-pasng seems more and more unlikely (and hokey). Harrison Ford expressed interest over the summer in making an Indiana Jones 5, and preferably sooner than later. The actor’s stance hasn’t changed. He chatted with Hero Complex and gave this New Age-y update…“Really,

comes from the ethos, from the ether. It’s natural. It’s a way of nature, of course, success breed opportunities … also we don’t stay as closely in contact as have in the last year, that’s part of it.”

As for the next storyline, Ford says that Lucas is currently swimming in a think tank and refers to the plot (or something) as “crazy but great.” He also shot down the posbility of an animated Indiana Jones film, an idea that’s been batted around by the bearded Star Wars overlord.
DaShape Saturday 10/04/2008 at 08:33 PM | 20125
From Slashfilm:

He also shot down the posbility of an animated Indiana Jones film, an idea that’s been batted around by the bearded Star Wars overlord.

If this really happened, I'll personally go to Hollywood kick George Lucas' hairy ass...
LÜCKMANN Sunday 10/05/2008 at 04:18 PM | 20142
From Slashfilm:

He also shot down the posbility of an animated Indiana Jones film, an idea that’s been batted around by the bearded Star Wars overlord.

If this really happened, I'll personally go to Hollywood kick George Lucas' hairy ass...

I am going to have to agree with you Matador, I just don't want to see another Indy and that is really REALLY tough for me to say.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 10/05/2008 at 05:00 PM | 20143
I haven't seen the Indy movie that came out this year, and I have no plans on it either. My son saw it and told me the end and that was enough for me.

DetroitDevil Sunday 10/05/2008 at 09:04 PM | 20156