Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Teaser Poster For Hatchet III Will Be Offered Exclusively At The SDCC

Here's a win-win for any fan who plans on attending the San Diego Comic-Con who also happens to be a fan of Adam Green's brain child Hatchet. Check it out!

This Saturday Dark Sky Films and ArieScope Pictures will not only be on hand at the Con, but they'll also be distributing excluve limited edition teaser posters for their upcoming horror sequel Hatchet III. But wait - THERE'S MORE!!

On hand at the

SDCC to gn this excluve piece of art, which might I add

- will leave your friends green with envy, will be writer/producer Adam Green, first-time director BJ McDonnell, and cast members Kane Hodder, Zach Galligan, Caroline Williams, and Rileah Vanderbilt. (We're still hoping that Danielle Harris makes a sneak appearance - fingers crossed!!)

The official Hatchet III gning will be held on Saturday, July 14th, on the San Diego Comic-Con floor in the Sails Pavilion at Table AA21 from 2:30-4:30 PM. Each fan who comes to the gning will receive a free limited edition poster, which will only be available at Comic-Con 2012. Fans can also catch Victor Crowley walking the convention floor throughout the day, and those who snap a picture of themselves with Crowley and tweet it (tagging @darkskyfilms), will be entered to win a Hatchet Army t-shirt and limited edition poster.

Hatchet III opens on the ultraviolent final shot of Hatchet II and continues the tale of the now iconic slasher villain Victor Crowley (Kane Hodder). As a search and recovery team heads into the haunted swamp to pick up the pieces and carnage left behind from the first two films, Marybeth (Danielle Harris) hunts down the true secret to ending the voodoo curse that has left the ghost of Victor Crowley haunting and terrorizing Honey Island Swamp for decades.

Source: DC
Anonymous Monday 7/09/2012 at 11:42 PM | 94556
Awesome, can't wait!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Monday 7/09/2012 at 11:57 PM | 94558
Happy!
M. K. Summerford Tuesday 7/10/2012 at 02:15 AM | 94561
I moderatly enojy this series. I hope in this one Victor looks more realistic tho, I didnt really like his appearence in the 2 previous installments. Just to over the top i guess, but ill check it out no matter how he looks. I like Adam Green and hopes he gets more movies like Frozen out. He has talent and could do serious horor
kizzle Thursday 7/12/2012 at 06:34 PM | 94644