Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Blu-ray Specs & Artwork For Stephen King's 'Pet Sematary' Are Revealed!

Several weeks ago we announced that Stephen King's Pet Sematary was finally going to be making its Blu-ray debut, and now we have the full skinny along with the dazzling artwork for this must-have flick. Read on for all the glorious details.

Home is where the horror is in the terrifying fan-favorite PET SEMATARY, ring up on Blu-ray for the first time on October 2, 2012 from Paramount Home Media Distribution. Written for the screen by internationally renowned author Stephen King and based on his sensational book, PET SEMATARY tells the story of Louis and Rachel Creed and their two children, an average family who move into an idyllic home in the countryde to begin what promises to be a perfect new life. Unfortunately, their dream home ts next to a pet cemetery with a horrible and dark secret. When a family tragedy causes Louis to become unhinged with grief, he pays a vit to the cemetery and unleashes an unspeakable evil on the world. Arriving just in time for Halloween, the suspenseful and terrifying PET SEMATARY is an ideal addition to every horror collection.

The PET SEMATARY Blu-ray includes commentary by director Mary Lambert, a guided tour of the frightening locations led by author Stephen King along with an exploration of the origins of the novel, an introduction to the cast and characters, and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film.

The PET SEMATARY Blu-ray is presented in 1080p high definition with English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, French 2.0 Stereo Dolby Digital, Spanish Mono Dolby Digital and Portuguese Mono Dolby Digital and English, English SDH, French, Spanish and Portuguese subtitles.

Special Features Include:

Commentary by director Mary Lambert Stephen King Territory The Characters Filming the Horror

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Thursday 7/12/2012 at 10:47 PM | 94652
No Ramones muc video? Come on!!! I'll probably still buy this cuz I love the movie. One of (if not) the best Stephen King adaptions. I haven't read the book (I'm ashamed, I know), but I still love the movie. The last twenty minutes with Gage is terrifying IMO.
ObscureCinema101 Thursday 7/12/2012 at 10:52 PM | 94654