Forums Horror Movie Talk
Final Chapter Hock is Complete! Pics inside...

Stay tuned for The Roy Hock... Bwahahahahahahaha http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o434/horrorexpressprops/FinalChapter.jpg" class="photoborder" /> --Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 10/06/2008 at 08:57 PM | 20210
that looks really good actually. this would be a fun project to try out myself. I can't wait to see the Roy mask next, its a fav of mine.

pamelavoorheesRIP Monday 10/06/2008 at 10:35 PM | 20216
Looks great Ryan...

kweandee Monday 10/06/2008 at 11:00 PM | 20218
no joke! Ryan these are looking really good bro. Roy is next eh? Are we going to get to see some costume shots one of these days? I am sure Lee is holding his breath!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 10/06/2008 at 11:06 PM | 20219
looking good!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 10/07/2008 at 12:08 AM | 20221
Thanks guys and Gal!!! I apreciate the comments! My funds are keeping me from adding more elebrant straps... I am actually going to continue through the entire series in order with these hocks... I have enough of them to do it, I just can't do the X hocks due to there degn... Other than that I should have no problems with all the rest... I am a Huge fan of the Roy hock myself and couldn't wait to get started on that one! It will be in the works this week and hopefully be complete by this weekend coming...

When I have all of them done I will go back through them and restrap them with better elastic straps with the rivits... This has defenatly been an interesting project and a fun one at that! It gets better the more and more I do...

Thanks again guys! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 10/07/2008 at 01:59 AM | 20231
Thanks guys and Gal!!! I apreciate the comments! My funds are keeping me from adding more elebrant straps... I am actually going to continue through the entire series in order with these hocks... I have enough of them to do it, I just can't do the X hocks due to there degn... Other than that I should have no problems with all the rest... I am a Huge fan of the Roy hock myself and couldn't wait to get started on that one! It will be in the works this week and hopefully be complete by this weekend coming...

When I have all of them done I will go back through them and restrap them with better elastic straps with the rivits... This has defenatly been an interesting project and a fun one at that! It gets better the more and more I do...

Thanks again guys! --RyanDude, keep doing the good job! That mask it's fabulous. You take it from the own Jason??? Huh, he wouldn't like that...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 10/07/2008 at 07:14 PM | 20274