Forums Off Topic
Bloody Adored: A Year After Being on HorrorBid

Today marks my 1 year of being on HorrorBid! 282 posts, 66 headlines, and 1 contest being won under my belt after being here a year! I absolutely love this te and it truly has changed my life within a year! Being on this te, has opened so many more opportunities for me. I now review movies for the distribution company, CheezyFlicks, being sent two free movies a month to watch and review. My knowledge and love for horror has grown so much over the past year. There is only so much more to come over the years, and I am honored to say I am Bidite! Thank you to everyone on here who has accepted me into the Bidite family!
BloodyAdored Sunday 7/15/2012 at 02:49 PM | 94790
Happy 1 year anniversary!
ZombieKitten Sunday 7/15/2012 at 05:17 PM | 94791
I luv you so much here on the Bid BA and always enjoy reading anything you strike onto the wall! Happy anniversary and here is hoping there are many more to come!
Disturbed_voices Sunday 7/15/2012 at 06:38 PM | 94792
Today marks my 1 year of being on HorrorBid! 282 posts, 66 headlines, and 1 contest being won under my belt after being here a year! I absolutely love this te and it truly has changed my life within a year! Being on this te, has opened so many more opportunities for me. I now review movies for the distribution company, CheezyFlicks, being sent two free movies a month to watch and review. My knowledge and love for horror has grown so much over the past year. There is only so much more to come over the years, and I am honored to say I am Bidite! Thank you to everyone on here who has accepted me into the Bidite family

Well said, promote this to the headlines Brian or Justin!

indygogo Sunday 7/15/2012 at 09:22 PM | 94817
Man oh man how time flies!! Thanks for all the contributions to the te. I'm glad that you got recognized for your talents!! Here's to many more years...
Anonymous Monday 7/16/2012 at 02:04 AM | 94823
Another te veteran added to the ranks! Congrats on the 1 year and thanks for giving me and the rest of the Bidites such great reviews and articles to read!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Monday 7/16/2012 at 05:16 AM | 94827
Today marks my 1 year of being on HorrorBid! 282 posts, 66 headlines, and 1 contest being won under my belt after being here a year! I absolutely love this te and it truly has changed my life within a year! Being on this te, has opened so many more opportunities for me. I now review movies for the distribution company, CheezyFlicks, being sent two free movies a month to watch and review. My knowledge and love for horror has grown so much over the past year. There is only so much more to come over the years, and I am honored to say I am Bidite! Thank you to everyone on here who has accepted me into the Bidite family

Malison you are the EMBODIMENT of a Bidite! So excited to see you make it to your 1 year anniversary and I can't wait to see what the next year has to offer. I always love reading your reviews and your tidbits of flare you always add never go unnoticed. When this te was built it was meant for die-hard fans like yourself to show off their skills and chick you gots all the skills! We love having you apart of the 'Bid and again congrats on the big day!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/16/2012 at 08:11 AM | 94834
Thank you everyone for all the wonderful messages! I love HorrorBid! I have plentiful of more ideas for posts and thinks I would like to write about this coming year! To another year on HorrorBid!
BloodyAdored Tuesday 7/17/2012 at 05:15 PM | 94876