Forums Horror Movie Talk
'Mockingbird Lane' Unveils The First Cast Photo Of The Munsters

As the dust begins to settle from this weekends annual Comic-Con, a few more goodies continue to roll in, such is the case with this first image of the entire Munster family from Bryan Fuller's re-imagining, now entitled Mockingbird Lane. Ok, Ok, so I must admit, it's a pretty crappy image, but it's the only one that's currently out there.

With just a pilot episode ordered thus far, Fuller remains optimistic that the series will be picked up – even after his last three shows – Dead Like Me, Wonderfalls and Pushing Daies – all were canceled after very short runs.

“ clearly invested in this show, and they’re invested in doing it in a spectacular fashion,” he said at a Comic-Con panel for Mockingbird and the upcoming NBC drama Hannibal. Fuller pointed to the high production level on the Munsters reboot, four minutes of which screened for the lucky audience members, and additional script orders as proof of the network’s support.

Fuller also credited his Pushing Daies production and costume degners, who have come on board the project, with the show’s look; he described it as if “Hitchcock was directing a Harry Potter film.”

I for one remain unsold on this whole nonsense.

Portia DeRos and Jerry O’Connell star as Lily and Herman Munster, Eddie Izzard as Grandpa, Mason Cook as Eddie, and Charity Wakefield as Lily's coun Marilyn.

Stay tuned for more. Hopefully a better image will surface.

Source: TV Line
Anonymous Monday 7/16/2012 at 07:55 PM | 94844
So...is Herman no longer a Frankenstein's monster? Regardless of the answer to that, I don't see this lasting long.
Ed Reilly Monday 7/16/2012 at 10:25 PM | 94847