Forums Horror Collectibles
'Blacula' Is Finally Coming From Amok Time Toys!

BLACULA IS COMING nce it was initially announced almost 4 years ago, The Blacula figure from Amok Time Toys has been delayed due mostly to the 2008 economic downturn, coupled by spiraling gas prices as well as labor prices. And as they stated in their in original statements "for all items we produce production will begin once enough interest/preorders are made". Well it's taken some time but Blacula will finally be available in January 2013 - and I for one can't wait to finally add this must-have piece to my collection!

"Ring From the Echoing Corridors of Hell, An Awesome Being of the Supernatural - With Satanic Power of Sheer Dread. Chained Forever to a Slavery More Vile Than Any Before Endured...Blacula!" This Soul Cinema clasc is a 12in (1/6th scale) collectors figure with three interchangeable heads. Collectors item features an exact likeness to William Marshall as Blacula, high quality movie accurate outfit and fully poseable 1/6th scale body. Blacula includes 3 different interchangeable heads: Prince Mamuwalde, Blacula and Blacula defeated. This Bloodsucker, Deadlier than Dracula, is packaged in a deluxe 4-color window box with a fifth panel. "BLACULA His Bite Was Outta te"! PRE-ORDER NOW!

Source: Amok Time
Anonymous Thursday 7/19/2012 at 01:47 AM | 94908
Ok this is were I draw the line once and for all .
Nightmareblade17 Thursday 7/19/2012 at 03:38 PM | 94914