Forums Off Topic
Horror movies theme songs ---> Oh, yaeh!

You know that song that freezes you in front of TV, before someone takes his head blown,

or a big and sharpened axe in the middle of the head?

Who knows the names of the clasc theme songs from the most popular horror movies, like the "pursuit song" in Friday 13th?

And the "JAWS" theme song? And that creep muc nged by two little girls on Nightmare's movies?Somebody (like me) have to go to bed with the lights on for 3 or 4 days?Tell us what's your favorite theme song!
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 04:49 PM | 20336
I have to go with the Psycho theme, it just gives me chills.

joelsparks Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 06:13 PM | 20343
The original Halloween theme
DaShape Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 06:38 PM | 20348
Did u know the real names of these songs? And where I can find them? Both, sure...
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 06:45 PM | 20349
i love the theme song for Dario Argento's Demons, as well as the Creepshow main theme. I also get a big kick out of the muc from Return of the Living Dead....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 09:19 PM | 20361
quite posbly the worst theme song everhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChifcBt6jE
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 10/08/2008 at 10:53 PM | 20371
Well I have to give a big shout out to our friend Harry Manfredini the composer for the Friday the 13th series. While there really isn't a theme song that stands out from the films the sound effect kill kill kill ma ma ma is by far my favorite sound from any movie even the Star Wars movies which are known for there great sound effects. It just gives me goose bumps when I hear it even to this day.

As for full fledge theme songs I am going to have to go with Fenner on this. The HalloweeN theme is just iconic and gets my blood pumping when I hear it. Just makes me want to go out and stab someone.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 10/09/2008 at 12:17 AM | 20378
I've got to agree with Joel and Justin here. The HalloweeN theme has always given me chills. I love muc, instrumentals especially... and the Horror genre is surpringly full of exceptional scores.

Well I have to give a big shout out to our friend Harry Manfredini the composer for the Friday the 13th series.

When I was at the Scarefest, the people in the booth next to us had a ukulele. Harry was walking by and heard it. He came over and tuned it, then started playing.

I hate myself for not getting pictures.
Myers31TKD Thursday 10/09/2008 at 03:39 AM | 20385
This theme is by FAR one of the creepyest sounds I have ever herd... Not sure of the popularity of this film, but I LOVE it!!! Made by Charles Band... Anyway I own it on VHS and DVD, Here's the Opening theme... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPU1O01qN9s
Harry Warden Thursday 10/09/2008 at 04:11 AM | 20387
The creepiest for me is The Exorcist theme song.

It gives me chills, but then again the movie freaks me out more than any I've ever seen.

I'm not right for weeks every time I watch it.

gummi Thursday 10/09/2008 at 06:19 AM | 20392
The creepiest for me is The Exorcist theme song.

It gives me chills, but then again the movie freaks me out more than any I've ever seen.

I'm not right for weeks every time I watch it.

It's true, dude. The Exorcist songs are awesome. And when you heard it seeing Regan turning his head like a bird, that freak me out! I agreed with BooMann with Halloween song, too. But the deres I've to go out and stab someone is bigger when I saw Friday 13th! That creep "die die die... kill, kill, kill"... uuuuhhhhh... I remember the muc in Jaws movie, one of the first song that the people love to hate. It's kind a "oh! Where's my leg?? AHH! I thought I saw a pu.... glub, glub, glub"...
LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/09/2008 at 10:17 AM | 20393