Forums Off Topic
im sick of my friends dieing......................

i dont care if i spelled that word right im so pissed off right now

my friend larry drank himself to death

my friend ricky blew his head off literally

my friend chad got lost in a desert when his band was on tour and died from heat and sunburns and snakebites

my friend mike had a brain anyuerism

and now my friend jay od'ed and his organs have shut down and they are pulling the plug on his life support on friday...........................
Johnny Bisco Thursday 10/09/2008 at 03:00 AM | 20383
I am sorry to hear this news Bisco... I can't say that I know where you are comming from as "Thank God" have never had to go through this...

The only thing we can do in these kind of tuations is know that your friends are in a much better place now and for your friend Jay, hope that there may be a Myricle before Friday... I can only imagen these times being very hard on you... Just know that we are all here to back you up and support you when you need it the most!

I wish I knew what to say, but unfortunatly all I can say is pray for Jay and maybe by some hope and chance, he may pull through! I know the odds of that happening are 0 to none, but sometimes we have to put our faith into stronger power and trust that no matter what happens, it will be better for him...

Drugs only lead into problems and these are those hard times we are forced to learn by...

I am truely sorry for you buddy... Jay, I'm certain will go into our thoughts and prayers and we will see what happens...

Bisco, I'm online alllllllll the time when I am not at work... You have my number... You know what to do if you need to talk or just need anything in general... --Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 10/09/2008 at 04:03 AM | 20386
man Bisco I just don't what to say. We are all here for you man, hang in there!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 10/09/2008 at 05:12 AM | 20388
that's rough Bisco, hang in there bud

DaShape Thursday 10/09/2008 at 05:15 AM | 20389
I am so sorry for your loss hun. It always sucks long loved ones weather it be friends or family...like Ryan said though you have to trust and take comfort in knowing that they're in a better place now and nothing can hurt them anymore. I wish all the best for your friend Jay also weather it be a miracle or sadly to say his pasng as then he too will go to a better place. I'd like to believe everything ends up the way it's meant to be even if sometimes it's hard to see why things happen the way they do. The best advice I was ever given during these times that I can offer you is to celebrate they're lives not morn they're deaths...it's only goodbye for now....we will all see our loved ones again someday.

You know this goes without saying but if you need to talk just PM me or message me on the myspace.
kweandee Thursday 10/09/2008 at 05:42 AM | 20391
Hi Bisco. We don't know a lot of each other, but here in Bral we're too religious, and we believe that the life it's only the beginning for a bigger thing, that is to be in the de of God. Unforntunately, we've to pass through this; all of us. We had to see our parents going older, and this is not a good vion, but God wishes this way, so we've to go to this path. Almost two years ago I've losted a great friend, from the times of school. We'd loved motorcycles and to travel around the state; he had a heart attack with 25 years, and all of us here stay without know what to do; his mother said: just pray. nce that day I pray for him, and this way I know that he's in a best place... Be strong, and remember your friends every day, pray for them! In the end, it's "ash to ash, dust to dust"...

Take care! Glauco Lückmann
LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/09/2008 at 10:29 AM | 20394
I hate seeing threads like these and I feel for you man. I will keep your buddy in my thoughts and like Lee said hope for a miracle. I have had to see some friends lose the battle with drugs and commit suicide and I personally know it is very hard to stand there and feel so helpless. Keep your head up man, we are here for you.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/09/2008 at 01:42 PM | 20400
thanks guys..............
Johnny Bisco Thursday 10/09/2008 at 07:46 PM | 20426
I know Jason as well. We were pretty close for 3 years back in 2000. The worst part of this all is he has a young son who is about 7 or 8 years old now. I grieve for Jason but more so for his son Jude.
DetroitDevil Thursday 10/09/2008 at 08:18 PM | 20431
Sorry to hear about this Bisco and DDevil.

Death is something that is unavoidable and we all have to experience it at some point in our lives.

I bet his services were needed in heaven.

Be strong for yourself as well as his family.

Take it one day at a time, things will get better.
Evildsm Thursday 10/09/2008 at 08:43 PM | 20434
Sorry to hear about this Bisco and DDevil.

Death is something that is unavoidable and we all have to experience it at some point in our lives.

I bet his services were needed in heaven.

Be strong for yourself as well as his family.

Take it one day at a time, things will get better.

One can only hope.
DetroitDevil Thursday 10/09/2008 at 09:07 PM | 20436
thats terrible news. i am very sorry to hear that and we are all pulling for him.
pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 10/09/2008 at 09:59 PM | 20437
I'm sorry to hear about your losses man. That's terrible to lose so many friends like that.
DrenTheLiar Thursday 10/09/2008 at 11:02 PM | 20444
i am very sorry for you Bisco. if you ever need to talk please send me an e-mail.
oldskool Friday 10/10/2008 at 04:52 AM | 20463
well they pulled the plug on Jay yesterday...................

RIP brother
Johnny Bisco Saturday 10/11/2008 at 02:49 PM | 20528

RIP brother

aww hun I'm sorry...

kweandee Saturday 10/11/2008 at 04:08 PM | 20530
I'm sorry buddy... R.I.P Jay...
Harry Warden Saturday 10/11/2008 at 04:30 PM | 20533

RIP brother

I cried. Had it not been for my dog I don't know what I would have done. I hope Jason finally gets his rest.

DetroitDevil Saturday 10/11/2008 at 04:41 PM | 20536