Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Kick Ass & Chew Bubblegum All Over Again! 'They Live' Is Coming To Blu-ray This November

More good news is forthcoming for all of us John Carpenter lovers, and the cool cats over at Shout!Factory have their name written all over it. Check it out!

On November 6, 2012, SCREAM FACTORY presents the politically-charged science fiction thriller THEY LIVE Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD. Featuring anamorphic widescreen presentation of this cult clasc movie, this special collector’s edition home entertainment release of THEY LIVE boasts a bounty of special bonus content, a collectible cover featuring newly rendered retro-style artwork, a reverble wrap with original theatrical key art and much more! THEY LIVE Collector’s Edition Blu-ray has a suggested retail price of $29.93 and $16.50 for the DVD. Fans and collector’s can pre-order now at ShoutFactory.com and Amazon.com.Horror master John Carpenter (Halloween, The Thing) directs this heart-pounding thriller in which aliens are systematically gaining control of the Earth by masquerading as humans and lulling the public into submison. Humanity’s last chance lies with a lone drifter who stumbles upon a harrowing discovery — a unique pair of sunglasses that reveals the terrifying and deadly truth.

Source: Shout
Anonymous Monday 7/30/2012 at 10:18 PM | 95172
Whoa!!! Love the artwork on the cover, new poster for the man-cave! Love the movie too, Hot Rod is the man!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/30/2012 at 10:34 PM | 95174
Holy shit is that Vader and Roddy Piper? Those guys were great wrestlers in the 80's!! LOL!!!!
Anonymous Monday 7/30/2012 at 11:23 PM | 95175
Holy shit is that Vader and Roddy Piper? Those guys were great wrestlers in the 80's!! LOL

WHY YOU SOB!!! BWAHAHAHA! I hate you so much! You and your no shirt wearing avatar ass!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 7/30/2012 at 11:27 PM | 95176
"You and your no shirt wearing avatar ass!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I literally just spit out my tasty beverage that I was drinking all over the place when I read that!!
Anonymous Monday 7/30/2012 at 11:52 PM | 95178
I spit out my tasty beverage when I read the Vader comment! Pretty f'ing hilarious Nizz-Mister!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 7/31/2012 at 12:00 AM | 95179

I don't know bro, there is a striking resemblance...just saying, that's all. LOL!!!!
Anonymous Tuesday 7/31/2012 at 12:23 AM | 95180
LMFAO! What an ass! As soon as I get home I'm getting naked and taking an avatar pic! :)~
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 7/31/2012 at 12:35 AM | 95181