Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Horrors of the Subway Systems - It's Time To Go Underground!

The subway systems always seem to have this eerie feel to them. Rumors and stories run rapidly of people going misng after riding the subway at night. Many people fear they will be locked in the subway or that the train will stop and not start again. My oh my how horror movies have played greatly on these stories and fears! I would love to highlight some of the great horror movies that play on the horrors of the subway system! If you have any you would like to add, then please do so by commenting below!

Mimic Plot Synops: In New York a disease carried by cockroaches threatens to wipe out a whole generation of children. A scientist, Susan Tyler, breeds a new bug that mimics the cockroach and wipes out the disease. However years later something is living in New Yorks subways that looks human. Tyler suspects that her breed has not died out but has evolved to imitate its natural predator - us. Her investigations into the subway lead her to more than she bargained for. From IMDB 220px-Mimic.jpg

Raw Meat Plot Synpos: Theres something pretty grisly going on under London in the Tube tunnels between Holborn and Russell Square. When a top civil servant becomes the latest to disappear down there Scotland Yard start to take the matter seriously. Helping them are a young couple who get nearer to the horrors underground than they would wish. From IMDB

The Midnight Meat Train Plot Synops: A New York photographer hunts down a serial killer. -In the subway system- From IMDB

End of the Line Plot Synops: In this unsettling and creepy thriller, Karen Ilona Elkin, a young nurse who works in a psychiatric ward, boards the last subway train of the night only to have it stop suddenly in the middle of the tunnel. As those around her are brutally murdered, Karen and a handful of survivors must face supernatural forces, homicidal religious cult members, as well as their own fears and suspicions of Armageddon, in order to survive. From IMDB

Stag Night Plot Synops: Four men out on a STAG NIGHT in New York prematurely exit an underground train after the soon-to-be-best-man begins to hassle two women. Trapped at a deserted station these x adults become the target of a gruesome manhunt when a secret gang of cannibal dwellers, living in the tunnels discovers them. Tenons will rise as they fight to make it through the night with all their limbs attached. From IMDB

Creep Plot Synops: Trapped in a London subway station, a woman whos being pursued by a potential attacker heads into the unknown labyrinth of tunnels beneath the citys streets. From IMDB

A little de note pertaining to Stag Night; I just loved the hair and makeup on this guy
BloodyAdored Tuesday 7/31/2012 at 05:22 AM | 95186
Last scene in Final destination 3...if that counts
UberJason78 Wednesday 8/01/2012 at 09:41 PM | 95231