Jamie Lee Curtis, the holy grail gnature for "Halloween" fans, is making her ONLY horror convention appearance ever this year at HorrorHound Weekend in November. Fans have been clamoring for information regarding exactly how the gnature & photograph process works. Details have recently been released. While it should be noted that the proceeds are going to the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, the meet & greet is not going to come cheap. I'm not ripping on the pricing, but if you plan on attending this event, it's important to start saving soon. Here's all the info. direct from HorrorHound:
• Jamie Lee Curtis will be appearing at HorrorHound Weekend on Saturday and Sunday (November 17 & 18) ONLY.
• The only way to obtain Jamie Lee Curtis' autograph will be via pre-paid autograph vouchers which will be sold online at http://www.horrorhound.com
prior to the event. Autograph tickets will NOT be sold at the show, the day of the event. Days in which autograph tickets will be available will be prominently promoted online at http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com
and via our HorrorHound Weekend Facebook page prior to availability.
• Autograph vouchers for Jamie Lee Curtis will be sold online at the price of $80 per. Vouchers will be limited to two per person. One voucher can be redeemed for one autograph. No more than two vouchers (i.e. two autographs) will be allowed per-person.
• Autograph vouchers must be picked up in-person the day of the event by the person whose name is on the order receipt. Your order receipt must be presented at the show as proof of purchase at a degnated "will call" table.
• When autograph vouchers are redeemed the day-of the event, attendees will be given a timeframe in which to expect to be ready to enter Jamie Lee Curtis' autograph room to acquire her autograph (or a voucher number). Overhead speaker announcements will be made throughout the weekend within the convention vendor room to assure attendees are aware of when their voucher number is called.
• Autograph vouchers will be sold as day-specific tickets. A undisclosed number of Saturday and Sunday tickets will be sold first-come, first-serve. Once purchased, vouchers cannot be exchanged and must be used for the specific day in which they are degnated.
• Attendees will not be allowed to take photographs with Jamie Lee Curtis at her table during her autograph gning. To assure as many attendees will have the opportunity to acquire Jamie Lee Curtis' autograph, her gning line must move at a brisk pace. This will be her only autograph appearance and assuring as many people have the opportunity to meet her is our number one goal.
• milar to autograph vouchers, a limited number of profesonal photo-op vouchers will be sold online at http://www.horrorhound.com
prior to the event. Photo-ops will be sold at the price of $80 per.
• Photo-ops will be sold in limited numbers, with no more than two adults participating per photo-op (no group shots). Children under 12 free when accompanied with an adult. This is necessary to assure a swift turn-around to maintain Jamie Lee Curtis can participate in all planned sesons and events without incident.
• Photo-op vouchers will be sold as day-specific tickets. A undisclosed number of Saturday and Sunday tickets will be sold first-come, first-serve. Once purchased, vouchers cannot be exchanged and must be used for the specific day in which they are degnated.
• Jamie Lee Curtis will perform an on-stage panel/Q&A on Saturday evening at 9pm (*time tentative and subject to change). The panel is scheduled for no less than one hour. Admison to this special panel event will be sold at the price of $10 per person until capacity is met. Tickets will be sold first-come, first serve.
• A special VIP ticket will be sold, which will include two autograph vouchers, a photo-op and admison into her panel/Q&A. This VIP ticket will also guarantee "first-in-line" access to her autograph seson and photo-op, as well as first row VIP seating into her panel/Q&A (first row may be incluve of first 3-5 rows depending on seat capacity). On top of this, only VIP ticket holders will have the opportunity to ask Jamie Lee Curtis questions during her on-stage Q&A. VIP will also receive Gold Pass admison into HorrorHound Weekend. VIP price TBA.
• All monies from autograph sales, photo-ops and panel/Q&A are to be paid to Jamie Lee Curtis directly. Jamie Lee Curtis will be donating all of her profits from this event to the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.
• Any pre-order purchase for Jamie Lee Curtis (autograph voucher, photo-op, etc.) does NOT include admison into HorrorHound Weekend. An additional ticket purchase for the HorrorHound Weekend convention is required to gain access into all events and activities and can be purchased (when available) online at http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com