Forums Off Topic
"There's That Guy"...HorrorBid Exposes The Genres Unsung Actors One More Time

First of all, thank you to everyone who took the time to read my writings on the "Theres That Guy" series.

I hope you found it enjoyable.

Todays article is covering one more guy out there that I seemed to have missed. How Ill never know, but now we will take a look at...

William Smith

Who the hell is William Smith? Well, if you dont know who WIlliam Smith is, you should have your skull smashed by his hands which are connected to his raging guns.

No really though. Mr. Smith has been at it nce....holy shit, 1942??? Yes, William has been in front of the camera nce he was freekin 9 years old.

He has a resume longer than a desert highway. William has been known for playing a bad guy in most everything. Televion, film, you name it. Usually its a biker guy of some sort.

How did I come across Mr. Smith? I recently watched a film called "Eye of the Tiger" with Gary "my teeth are bigger than yours" Busey starring. Just kidding Mr. Busey, its only in good humor.

Smith plays the leader of a biker gang that terrorizes a small town that Busey returns to after some prison time. His voice alone was enough to scare the shit out of you, not to mention his eyes that could cut through steel quicker than an atom splitting ray gun.

Ok, so what the hell is the horror connection? Surprise surprise...Maniac Cop and Feast. Yes, these two films qualify William for one last round of "theres that guy", plus the fact that I dont want to be slammed like a food spike into the ground for not doing it.

Congratulations Mr. Smith, you have made our "that guy" list. Youre an awesome talented actor with a voice that when properly used could put racing stripes in anyones drawers.

aceofspades70 Friday 8/10/2012 at 05:51 PM | 95465
Don't forget "Grave of the Vampire" with Michael Pataki.I think that's the first flick I ever saw where he was a good guy. Very underrated character actor.
roho65 Sunday 8/12/2012 at 02:59 AM | 95478