Forums Horror Movie Talk
Not All Horror Movie Slashers Are Caucasian!

We all know and love the white slashers Freddy, Jason, and Michael, who all happen to be Caucaan. In fact, I noticed, most of the slashers we see these days are Caucaan. Why is this? I know white people can be pretty crazy but come on! There must be some more slashers out in the horror world of different skin colors! I say it's time for us to highlight some slashers who are not white and happen to kick major ass! Please add to the list if you think of any others!

Candyman/ Daniel Robitaille We were first introduced to Candyman in the 1992 horror movie Candyman, who appears when you say is name three times in a mirror with a hook hand.

Plasterhead/ Ray Williams This slasher is less known to the horror community, but he is not to be over looked. Plasterhead is in the 2006 horror movie Plasterhead which can be ealy found and watch on Netflix. Plasterhead was a truck driver who was brutally beaten to death; however, rumors roll of Plasterhead is living within the trees and is looking for revenge.

Black Devil Doll The Black Devil Doll came to us from the 2007 horror movie Black Devil Doll with an afro, knife, and eerie ventriloquist doll body. Pretty much this doll just runs around killing a bunch of very horny, half naked, white chicks.

As you can tell with only having three slashers on my list, I need your help! Post some more slashers below! They can be black, aan, italian, spanish, anything!

*Please note I do NOT mean for this post to be racist towards any race!*
BloodyAdored Sunday 8/12/2012 at 10:54 PM | 95488
A very good point! Just as there aren't many black slashers or villains in the genre, there are also a limited amount of black protagonists in the genre.

Does Ray(Shawn Wayons) from Scary Movie count?
Madloomis78 Monday 8/13/2012 at 04:01 AM | 95499
A very good point! Just as there aren't many black slashers or villains in the genre, there are also a limited amount of black protagonists in the genre.

Does Ray(Shawn Wayons) from Scary Movie count? I believe he does! Great addition!
BloodyAdored Monday 8/13/2012 at 04:12 AM | 95500
You might want to get a different pic of Candyman, the one your ung is the drug dealer not the killer.

I almost put a joke about you thinking all black people look alike, but my sarcasm never comes across right when I type it

(there needs to be a special sarcasm font).
SuperSeanski Monday 8/13/2012 at 08:56 PM | 95532
You might want to get a different pic of Candyman, the one your ung is the drug dealer not the killer.

No you are right! I was just looking for a picture quickly and didn't even think of it when I found that picture! Thank you!
BloodyAdored Tuesday 8/14/2012 at 02:22 AM | 95536
Ragdoll (black)

Leprechaun (irish)
M. K. Summerford Monday 9/03/2012 at 04:58 PM | 96049