Forums Horror Movie Reviews
VHS Found Footage Horror Anthology review

V/H/S arrives on video on demand August 31st. I saw the much awaited movie a little early. So what did I think?

After breaking into a house to steal a VHS tape A group of punks find some interesting footage and more than they bargained for.

http://youtu.be/pLzuMzpszEU

V/H/S features a series of found-footage shorts written and directed by Adam Wingard, David Bruckner, Ti West, Glenn McQuaid, Joe Swanberg, and the directing quartet known as Radio lence. Look for the film to receive a limited theatrical release for the film on October 5, 2012
cauwel3 Friday 8/17/2012 at 09:32 PM | 95600
Great review. Now I know some things to expect. I was definitely curious about Ty West's segment. I'm still antsy to check this one out.
Madloomis78 Saturday 8/18/2012 at 06:51 AM | 95620
I watched V H S earlier in the week, I personaly found it very mediocre but couldn't stop watching, a intresting take on the horror anthology with good acting but as it's found footage you have to put up with the usual terrible characters and poor script. Really not the clasc I was expecting, but worth a look. 6/10
krsdacritter Saturday 8/18/2012 at 08:36 AM | 95627
I really liked it. I hated the glitch killer video and thought the story arc with the burglars to be a waste of time (especially with no proper concluon) but as whole I really liked it.

Ti West's segment was my personal favourite closely followed by the first one with the succabus creature.
joshk1986 Sunday 8/19/2012 at 08:42 AM | 95635