Forums The Skeleton Crew
The Skeleton Crew #28: Danny Trejo Meets The Skeleton Crew

TheSkeletonCrew Friday 8/24/2012 at 12:24 AM | 95748
Great Show!!! I know you guys were disappointed with the amount of time spent with Trejo, regardless it was still a great interview! Big time props!!

Hopefully Michael J can pull a couple more strings and get Trejo back on the show.
Anonymous Friday 8/24/2012 at 12:58 AM | 95751
Great Show!!! I know you guys were disappointed with the amount of time spent with Trejo, regardless it was still a great interview! Big time props!!

Hopefully Michael J can pull a couple more strings and get Trejo back on the show.

Thanks we're glad you enjoyed it! I got a potive response from his agent when I thanked her for setting up this interview, so I've got a good feeling he'll be back on with us at some point! I've got a few people I'm working on that would be awesome if they work out!
LoomisLives2010 Friday 8/24/2012 at 02:42 AM | 95753
Thanks B! Just so everyone knows, our Evil Dead retrospective had to be pushed back a show due to unforeseen circumstances that are beyond our control. Weshould have one more regular show between our last and Evil Dead.

It will have big news for our October shows for the 2012 Halloween season!
TheSkeletonCrew Saturday 9/15/2012 at 12:09 AM | 96404
Evil Dead retrospective is going to be EPIC!!! Will the show be back on YouTube again by chance?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/15/2012 at 12:11 AM | 96405

The show has always been on YouTube. I post a veron here that plays our show in it's full veron. Then I have an edited veron with all the bumpers that would not make it on YouTube edited out. Go to our channel and all the shows we ever did will be there.

http://theskeletoncrewshow.com/
TheSkeletonCrew Saturday 9/15/2012 at 11:47 AM | 96431