Forums Horror Collectibles
Meet The Spartans (as if you never have)

Meet The Spartans:

1.)Typical 2.)You've seen this movie a hundred times before... just another cheap blockbuster that steals your money for a few dumb laughs 3.)Don't waste your money.. just wait for the next episode of Mad TV to come on. 4.)Still Better Than Superbad
Myers31TKD Tuesday 2/05/2008 at 09:48 AM | 2092
I stopped watching these spoof movies a long long time ago.

However, nce it was top in the box office it's opening day (even beating out Rambo which is a FAR superior film) it's obvious that some people out there still like watching these things which means there will be more to come.
DaShape Thursday 2/07/2008 at 05:08 AM | 2156

However, nce it was top in the box office it's opening day (even beating out Rambo which is a FAR superior film) it's obvious that some people out there still like watching these things which means there will be more to come.

Well it's just not the same as it was when Mel Brooks was doing it with films like Young Frankenstein... or Jim Abrahams and David Zucker did with AIRPLANE! It's changed so much... and not in a particularly good way.

8-)
Myers31TKD Thursday 2/07/2008 at 05:25 AM | 2158

Well it's just not the same as it was when Mel Brooks was doing it with films like Young Frankenstein... or Jim Abrahams and David Zucker did with AIRPLANE! It's changed so much... and not in a particularly good way.

Well Patrick, I actually started watching this movie (it was online and free) and you know what . .. . I still turned it off 10 minutes into it HAHAHHAHAH.

It was pretty bad . .. we'll that's a little extreme . ..

just same-o, same-o
DaShape Monday 4/28/2008 at 07:41 AM | 10030
the only "new" spoof movie i like is Scary Movie

scary movie 2 was good too the rest sucked

epic movies was a waste of my time it was horrible

im staying far away from this one
Johnny Bisco Friday 5/09/2008 at 07:31 PM | 11106
I saw it online for free, and I didn't like it. It is absolutely RIP-OFF off other movies for stupid comedic... it's just pretty dumb for my taste, but I like Britney Spears scene only. I like Scary Movie 2 better than the rest of them.

Question. Why would they continue this crap if almost of us didn't like them? Are they wasting their money?

Gary Suyoru Friday 11/14/2008 at 03:49 PM | 23615
I saw it online for free, and I didn't like it. It is absolutely RIP-OFF off other movies for stupid comedic... it's just pretty dumb for my taste, but I like Britney Spears scene only. I like Scary Movie 2 better than the rest of them.

Question. Why would they continue this crap if almost of us didn't like them? Are they wasting their money?

If they were wasting thier money then they wouldnt bother to make any more. But there are some people out there who are ealy amused and think movies like this are hilarious so they'll go see every ngle one that comes out.
krueger4653 Friday 11/14/2008 at 04:22 PM | 23623
If they were wasting thier money then they wouldnt bother to make any more. But there are some people out there who are ealy amused and think movies like this are hilarious so they'll go see every ngle one that comes out.

I guess so. There are some comedy fans out there, but don't the maker care about low rating and people's opinions in general? Meet the Spartans got 2.4/10 on imbd.com.
Gary Suyoru Friday 11/14/2008 at 04:32 PM | 23625
the only "new" spoof movie i like is Scary Movie

scary movie 2 was good too the rest sucked

epic movies was a waste of my time it was horrible

im staying far away from this one

Yep

Me either...
LÜCKMANN Friday 11/14/2008 at 08:32 PM | 23655
my freind made me watch this....utter shit.
misfit Saturday 11/29/2008 at 11:29 PM | 26057

I'm so sorry.

Did you punch your friend in the ear for making you watch it?

DaShape Saturday 12/06/2008 at 02:39 AM | 27154

I'm so sorry.

Did you punch your friend in the ear for making you watch it?

na i fed him to the hounds muhahahahahaha
misfit Sunday 12/07/2008 at 08:20 PM | 27330
I smelled the crap a thon a mile away... stayed clear of this movie.

Scary Movie was good, part 2 was pretty funny too... but nce then all of the spoof movies have been complete and utter crap.

God I miss Mel Brooks... He needs to do another one.

DarkArtist81 Monday 12/08/2008 at 04:58 AM | 27420