Forums Off Topic
Parental Discresion Is Advised for this... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... I submited this photo in the thred for the HalloweeN Contest, but figured for those who wernt tending to the Contest, I'd share these with you for a good laugh! Yes... I know...

Great lengths for a contest, but HEY... Love the Prop Shop! LMAO!!! --Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 10:51 PM | 20728
Ok... I submited this photo in the thred for the HalloweeN Contest, but figured for those who wernt tending to the Contest, I'd share these with you for a good laugh! Yes... I know...

Great lengths for a contest, but HEY... Love the Prop Shop! LMAO!!! --Ryan

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! WOW!

For the first time in my entire life I am at a loss for words. That looks, well, it is just plain ck! But I give you an A for effort, too funny Buffalo Bill er I mean Ryan! ps: I can't wait for Lee to get back from vacation to see this!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 10:59 PM | 20729
i will never be able to look at ryan, casey or justin the same EVER again
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 11:43 PM | 20734
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I was expecting this. Too funny Ryan

kweandee Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 12:02 AM | 20738
IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 12:48 PM | 20757
FOR THE SKULL OF NAPOLEON! NEVER SEEN A THING LIKE THIS BEFORE, IN MY ALL LIFE; EVEN HERE IN BRAL ON CARNAVAL... OH, MAN! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S GOING TO A GAY PARADE, WITH ALL RESPECT!

CREDO!
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 05:46 PM | 20781
FOR THE SKULL OF NAPOLEON! NEVER SEEN A THING LIKE THIS BEFORE, IN MY ALL LIFE; EVEN HERE IN BRAL ON CARNAVAL... OH, MAN! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S GOING TO A GAY PARADE, WITH ALL RESPECT!

CREDO!

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

A burn from Bral. Ryan even people in other countries are disturbed by this.

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 05:48 PM | 20783

CREDO!

BUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

A burn from Bral. Ryan even people in other countries are disturbed by this.LMAO...

kweandee Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 06:02 PM | 20786
Well we certainly have all Kinds on this board... Aparantly I am the gay guy in a Parade and Scott is a Pedifile who loves little boys... LMAO...

Actually that is not true... I mean... Scott still likes little boys, But I however am in a Relationship... WITH A GIRL!!! and we have sex and I don't like guys, therefor I am not gay... Just a guy who likes to have the cream to the crem when it comes to funny contest pictures... I like to do the things you wouldn't imagen in ANY wildest dream!!! LMAO! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 09:11 PM | 20794
Don't worry Ryan we know your not gay the pic just looks.... ....I can't help but laugh everytime I try to think of a word to describe it. On a de note...you know Lee is never gonna let you hear the end of this when he gets back right?

kweandee Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 09:25 PM | 20795
Oh beleive me I know it... LMAO... He may have a stroke from the shock of seeing something like this... Maybe we should warn him first before he stumbles apon that pic??? LMAO! --Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 09:37 PM | 20796
Oh beleive me I know it... LMAO... He may have a stroke from the shock of seeing something like this... Maybe we should warn him first before he stumbles apon that pic??? LMAO! --RyanLOL I was thinking about it cause I'll probably see him in a couple of days at Screamfest but it may be more fun if he just stumbles upon it when he gets back

kweandee Wednesday 10/15/2008 at 10:20 PM | 20806
Lol, Ryan you are hilarious man.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/16/2008 at 01:31 AM | 20807
I do what I can...I'm ttin on a pretty big auction in my life right now... Wont know the outcome until tomorrow...

If it's a winner on my behalf, I'll be joining the same club as everyone else and I'll be able to post pics as well...

I'll keep my fingers crossed...

--Ryan

Harry Warden Thursday 10/16/2008 at 01:55 AM | 20808
I do what I can...I'm ttin on a pretty big auction in my life right now... Wont know the outcome until tomorrow...

If it's a winner on my behalf, I'll be joining the same club as everyone else and I'll be able to post pics as well...

I'll keep my fingers crossed...

--RyanSo we do, Ryan! Fingers crossed! Sorry by the gay thing, I'ts just a joke. You were beautiful on that pic; really pretty, uhmmm, cute... Good luck and don't care about my jokes, I just forgot to take my Valium... I have my moments too, and I'm solidarie with you Ryan!

Time to go nuts!

Undefined gender
LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/16/2008 at 10:54 AM | 20820
WOW....

Evildsm Thursday 10/16/2008 at 03:03 PM | 20839
The nipple rings are the best part.

HAhahahahahaha!

FilmFiends Friday 10/17/2008 at 04:14 PM | 20903