Forums DVD & Blu-rays
'The Devil's Carnival' Will Be Heading To A Town Near You This October

If you were one of the lucky cats who got to experience The Devil's Carnival when it made its limited theatrical run this past year, then you already know how subverve and infectious the film is. However, for those who have who were less fortunate -- fear not, because the Devils Carnival will be arriving back in town this October, and it's gonna come some extra bells and whistles. Read on for all the details.

Experience the film from that critics are calling "One of the ngle greatest Devil-centric stories ever told" when THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL arrives on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download October 23rd, 2012. Pre-Order your Limited Edition Ringmaster Edition (only 6,660 made!) today:

http://www.TheDevilsCarnival.com

Aesop's Fables are played out in the lives of lost souls... in Hell!

An obsessed father (Sean Patrick Flanery), a kleptomaniac (Briana Evigan), and a gullible teenager (Jesca Lowndes) are cast from Heaven by God (Paul Sorvino). They find themselves wandering the frightening, unsympathetic midway of "The Devil's Carnival". Unbeknownst to these condemned attendees, their lives—and the ns that paved their paths to Hell—have become tethered to specific fables in a book read by Lucifer (Terrance Zdunich).

After the triumphant collaboration on 2008's REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA, director Darren Lynn Bousman and writer/actor Terrance Zdunich had nowhere to go but down. ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HELL. These showbiz black sheep invite you to dive into the ashes with them on their newest mucal movie experience, THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL.

THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL features twelve original songs, written by Zdunich and Saar Hendelman, directed by Bousman, produced by Sean E Demott and Joseph Bishara (Indious), and stars Victoriandustrial rocker Emilie Autumn, Dayton Callie (Sons Of Anarchy, Deadwood), M. Shawn "Clown" Crahan (of the Grammy award winning, cult metal giants Slipknot), Briana Evigan (Step Up 2), Sean Patrick Flanery (The Boondock Saints), Maggie "Captain Maggots" Lally and The Blessed Contessa (of The Bloody Crumpets), J LaRose (Indious), Jesca Lowndes (90210), Mighty Mike Murga (of Mini Kiss), internet star Hannah Minx, Ivan Moody (of the chart-topping heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch), Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects), Ogre (of the legendary industrial band Skinny Puppy), Marc Senter (The Lost), Paul Sorvino (Goodfellas), Alexa Vega (Spy Kids), and Zdunich.

For more info, vit:

http://www.TheDevilsCarnival.com

Source; the 'Bid
Anonymous Wednesday 9/05/2012 at 05:01 PM | 96101
Freaking loved TDC, but I can honestly say that I am not paying $40 for a movie that is barely over an hour long, no matter how good it is. I guess I'll wait for a sale.

horror_2.0 Monday 9/10/2012 at 01:24 AM | 96212