Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Website For 'The Collection' Reveals Some Nifty New Art Which May Serve As The Poster

If you head on over to the official webte for The Collection, which is inactive at the moment, you'll be greeted to a very killer placeholder image that could very well serve as the domestic art for the film. Check it out below, and let us know if you think the image should be used as the official poster.

In the film, which is a direct sequel to The Collector, Arkin (Josh Stewart) escapes with his life from the vicious grips of "The Collector" during an entrapment party where he adds beautiful Elena to his "Collection." Instead of recovering from the trauma, Arkin is suddenly abducted from the hospital by mercenaries hired by Elena's wealthy father. Arkin is blackmailed to team up with the mercenaries and track down The Collector's booby trapped hide out and save Elena from his sadistic rituals.

Marcus Dunstan returns to helm the sequel, working from a script he penned with Patrick Melton. Josh Stewart (The Dark Knight Rises), Emma Fitzpatrick (The Social Network), and Christopher McDonald (Requiem for a Dream) star.

Look for the The Collection to hit theaters on November 30th.

Source: The Collection Official te
Anonymous Monday 9/10/2012 at 06:05 PM | 96229
Im excited for this movie, i loved the first one. I dont think this one will have the horror feel that the first one had, with all these people involved as the main cast. Who know's i am excited to see more to this story. I recently rewatched it with my friend the other day and i forgot how good it was =) HIGH HOPES!
JohnCorley92 Monday 9/10/2012 at 06:56 PM | 96230