Forums Horror Collectibles
The Mask Costume Life-sized Jim Carrey

Found this strange mask down by the creek, might put it on later and see what happens...:) Damn that pic came out great!

sirbrad Tuesday 9/11/2012 at 08:46 PM | 96264
I have been planning on making this for a LONG time as well and finally decided to tackle it. Is not easy or cheap but should be well worth it in the end!!
sirbrad Tuesday 9/11/2012 at 08:54 PM | 96265
Shrek Donkey teeth. These were HUGE in my mouth and did not fit at all so I am cutting backs out and molding them with plastic thermal beads. Also cut them down to 4 each, and so far working great! Painting them more white now. These are just an added bonus that I was not sure would work or not but seems to be turning out great!

Polka-Dot material I am putting in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sirbrad Wednesday 9/12/2012 at 03:18 AM | 96273
Hat and tie. I wanted the official tie but ran over the budget for it nce the licone mask was not cheap. Official suit and hat would have been cool too but way too expenve at almost $1200 for just one Halloween. But it is a lot more fun to make it anyway! Hopefully this hat that came with the coat works as I have a a big head, but may not wear a hat a lot of the time anyway to show off the mask. The official hat is $750 lol. More to come!!

sirbrad Thursday 9/20/2012 at 06:53 AM | 96583