Forums Off Topic
DONT DRINK AND DRIVE

These images are very graphic and are meant to educate people to think twice about drinking and driving on Halloween night.

href="http://www.welcometowallyworld.com/nikki-catsouras-car-crash-phot/">http://www.welcometowallyworld.com/nikk ... rash-phot/

Well nce its getting to Halloween night I thought I would post this as a reminder to people about not drinking and driving. A local girl decided to do just that in 2006 and died in a fatal car crash about a minute away from where my fiance used to live. I have driven through this toll booth on a daily bas nce 2002 and every time I go by it I see the r.i.p on the wall. I can't help but think what if that happened when I was exiting the toll booth and she came crashing into my car or any other persons car at 100mph! I think people need to be aware of the actions they make and not be so damn stupid. It's a shame what happened to this girl and her family. This is well known in our area as the Porsche Girl crash.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/16/2008 at 12:21 PM | 20822
Man, so sad pics and a young girl diyng this way. We had many acidents like this here, and alcohol and driving it's always a bombastic relation... When I was 16, I saw a young couple dead in a pick-up, and I saw the guy agonizing, never forgot those images. I hope that everybody here had this scene in their minds, and enjoy the Halloween, without drink and drive.

ncerly,

Lückmann
LÜCKMANN Thursday 10/16/2008 at 01:17 PM | 20823
Wow...well I personally don't drink anymore except for maybe a beer or two on very rare occaons but back when I did there were times when I did drink and drive. It is no easy task and even drunk you know what your doing is dangerous and you could kill yourself or someone else. Unfortunately when your drunk you either push that common sense to the back of your head as either "it's necessary" for whatever the stupid reason or you mply don't care. I don't knock drinking cause hey to each his own...shit I smoke but I definately agree with the article these pictures should be shown so hopefully help poeple wake the fuck up and act responble. I know god forbid it were my son in that car yea I'd be alittle upset that no one asked before plastering those photos all over the internet but I'd take comfort in knowing they were being used to try and prevent anyone else from making such a stupid choice.
kweandee Thursday 10/16/2008 at 01:46 PM | 20827
oh my! I just lost my lunch on that one. drinking and driving is just something i won't do and it is because of scenes like these. that is just scary.
oldskool Thursday 10/16/2008 at 02:29 PM | 20832
I didn't click that but I already know what it is.

Thats crazy that it was so close to you guys.

Everyone, be safe out there.
Evildsm Thursday 10/16/2008 at 02:46 PM | 20836
Mike this is the toll booth we went through and I mentioned the story after we left wall mart while grabbing those masters of horror dvds.
quietonthesetstudios Thursday 10/16/2008 at 11:48 PM | 20864
Seeing those pictures, makes me wish I could have been around to stop her... I hate seing things like this happening... There as sooooooo many good things out there, but all the news broadcasts are the bad... All the public cares to hear are the bad things... All the crime, the gas rates, girls getting raped, kids getting kidnapped EXC... HOWEVER I do agree to these photos being shown and told about because people don't really grasp what can happen unless they have a visual to scare them and make them think twice...

You are most certainly right Scott... It is a shame to see someone die like this all over stupidity...

I too would like to wish everyone a SAFE Halloween season and all the other days of the year for this matter! --Ryan

Harry Warden Friday 10/17/2008 at 01:41 AM | 20872
Mike this is the toll booth we went through and I mentioned the story after we left wall mart while grabbing those masters of horror dvds.

Wow, thats crazy man!

I just didn't put it together when we were talking about it.
Evildsm Friday 10/17/2008 at 02:23 PM | 20897
Seeing those pictures, makes me wish I could have been around to stop her... I hate seing things like this happening... There as sooooooo many good things out there, but all the news broadcasts are the bad... All the public cares to hear are the bad things... All the crime, the gas rates, girls getting raped, kids getting kidnapped EXC... HOWEVER I do agree to these photos being shown and told about because people don't really grasp what can happen unless they have a visual to scare them and make them think twice...

You are most certainly right Scott... It is a shame to see someone die like this all over stupidity...

I too would like to wish everyone a SAFE Halloween season and all the other days of the year for this matter! --RyanRyan you are right.

It takes something like this to really open up peoples eyes.

I love to drive my car fast and i must say seeing this makes me think twice about it.

Even though I rather drive it fast on the track, it still is an eye opener to what could happen on or off the track.
Evildsm Friday 10/17/2008 at 02:25 PM | 20898