Forums Horror Movie Talk
Lindsay Lohan Is Wreaking Havoc For The Producers Of 'Scary Movie 5'

Oh LiLo when will you ever grow up? From the pages of The New York Post comes this very humorous piece of news, which might I add -- comes as no surprise to me.

According to the Post, getting the very unpredictable Lindsay Lohan to do a cameo role in Scary Movie 5 has been a frightening experience for producers as she tried to avoid a scene making fun of her troubles. Dimenon Films gned Lohan to play a cameo in the horror spoof oppote Charlie Sheen. But over the past two weeks — as the date for filming approached — Lohan disappeared, blew off rehearsals, missed her flight to the set and even bizarrely claimed she had walking pneumonia.

Apparently the troubled starlet “freaked out” after seeing the script for the film was poking fun at her. At the 11th hour, Lohan did report for work, however only after she was threatened with a lawsuit by a Hollywood legal eagle and a private jet was sent to pick her up.

“Lindsay missed every meeting she had for the film, including script reads and wardrobe meetings,” said a Hollywood inder. “Then she missed her flight to Atlanta on Sunday to shoot the movie. The producers had been getting gns Friday that she was a mess, and would not be fit to work.”

Multiple sources say that Lohan decided she didn’t want to do the film because she thought her scene made too much fun of her. “It went pretty hard at Lindsay,” said a source, adding the script features a kiss with Sheen, and that “she’d been freaking out about it for weeks.”

A rep for Lohan said, “These stories are untrue, and she is willingly fulfilling all of her obligations.” However reps for Dimenon had no comment.

Scary Movie 5 is slated to hit theaters nationwide on April 19, 2013.

Source: The New York Post
Anonymous Thursday 9/13/2012 at 07:29 PM | 96325
She....is.....just.....horrible.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/14/2012 at 01:03 AM | 96344
well she is a joke anyway so what new what makes me ck is people still pay her that bitch is not worth 10 cent just another reason why I am so ck of all your pathetic rich ass California people
Nightmareblade17 Friday 9/14/2012 at 05:04 PM | 96381
Yeah spoiled little bratt...You're supposed to read a script, before filming, so it's a pretty crappy apology to say the script is freakin'you out, or something. I suppose a commentary track on the dvd with her is out of the question?
UberJason78 Friday 9/14/2012 at 06:01 PM | 96382
Dustin from BrainDamage

Kinda sad that someone is given so many chances and tosses them all out the door like her. I've lost respect for her entirely, mostly because of her reckless DUI driving....

Honestly when she gned this deal did she really believe it was going to be a serious role? Anyone with a brain knew her role would be there to make fun of herself.....
braindamagefilms Monday 9/24/2012 at 09:11 PM | 96651