Forums Horror Movie Talk
Check Out The Brand New One-Sheet For The Theatrical Re-Release Of 'Halloween'

If you're among the countless overjoyed horror hounds that still find yourself feeling all giddy inde every time you think about last weeks HUGE announcement regarding John Carpenter's theatrical release of Halloween. Well then here's a little something that will certainly add to all of the excitement - A BRAND NEW ONE-SHEET announcing Michael's return to the big screen.

Once again, for those who are living under a rock - John Carpenter's immortal clasc HALLOWEEN will be making a return to theaters nationwide this OCTOBER. This will be the biggest run the film has had nce shocking audiences in 1978 and makes for the perfect early kick-off to next year's 35th Anniversary celebration.

Screening before the film will be YOU CAN'T KILL THE BOGEYMAN: 35 YEARS OF HALLOWEEN, a new mini-documentary written and directed by Justin Beahm, focung on the undeniable impact the film (and series) has had on culture and the genre. The documentary will run at all screenings coast-to-coast.

Source: Facebook
Anonymous Thursday 9/13/2012 at 10:48 PM | 96330
Clasc shot of Myers ans a great looking poster. I'll be there opening night for sure!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/13/2012 at 11:03 PM | 96331
First one of those posters i see unguarded is going in my collection. I'll try to cut a deal with a theaater to get one when they're done with it, but last time i did that they gave it to someone else
Illinois-Michael Friday 9/14/2012 at 04:34 PM | 96379