Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Human Centipede I & II Are Headed To The UK In The Form Of A 4-Disk SteelBook

If you're a fan of Tom x’s bizarre biological

Human Centipede films, and you just so happen to rede in the UK, then conder yourself one lucky bastard because Monster Pictures are gearing up to release a mammoth collectible 4-disc Special Limited Edition Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) SteelBook this October! Read on for more.

The SteelBook edition boasts a four-disc get-up in dual format (Blu-ray and DVD), with the following Special Features:

The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

Full length commentary with director Tom x Q&A with director Tom x and actor Dieter Laser Two interviews with director Tom x Original theatrical trailer Behind the scenes Foley seson Casting seson Deleted scene

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)

DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound Interview with director Tom x Behind the scenes Foley seson Deleted scene EXCLUVE Martin Speaks An Interview with Laurence R. Harvey & Tom x filmed at UK Premiere of The Human Centipede 2 EXCLUVE Cast Interview, filmed at UK Premiere EXCLUVE Special Edition launch trailer EXCLUVE 2011 Teaser Trailer

Released on the same date, is the double-disc DVD edition sporting some brand new artwork on the slipcase. Special Features here include:

The Human Centipede (First Sequence)

Full length commentary with director Tom x Q&A with director Tom x and actor Dieter Laser Two interviews with director Tom x Original theatrical trailer Behind the scenes Foley seson Casting seson Deleted scene

The Human Centipede 2 (Full Sequence)

DTS-HD MA 5.1 surround sound Interview with director Tom x Behind the scenes Foley seson Deleted scene

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Monday 9/17/2012 at 12:29 AM | 96484
It's the UK though...These are bound to be cut
Zombie Dude Monday 9/17/2012 at 01:16 PM | 96512
Good because if I had my way I would burn ever copies of this Trash movie thank God The USA is not getting this trash
Nightmareblade17 Tuesday 9/18/2012 at 12:07 AM | 96529