Forums Off Topic
Post for Peace

I got to thinking about peace, and how many of us conder it a realistic goal. I wondered how many of the HorrorBid members would agree with the idea that peace is worth promoting, and not just a lost cause. I'm seeing how many of the 100+ members believe. So... mply, if you believe in peace, post your name followed by a picture that represents it in your mind.

Please... if you don't believe, mply do not post.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/06/2008 at 02:53 AM | 2115
PATRICK

Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/06/2008 at 02:56 AM | 2117
peace is a good thing to promote and would be great but there will be no peace as long as man exists, all men do not believe all are created equal and therefore must prove they are superior to one another. They "prove it" by words, fists, arms and bombs.

the things people fight over baffle me and ill never understand people who think everyone who doesnt believe in there deity of choice must die. or when people get killed via violent pacification (we will kill you so you stop killing each other)

i know i was supposed to post a picture or not sound like a downer but facts are facts, until there is no man or man loses their superiority complex there will be no peace
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 2/06/2008 at 03:20 AM | 2118
peace is a good thing to promote and would be great but there will be no peace as long as man exists, all men do not believe all are created equal and therefore must prove they are superior to one another. They "prove it" by words, fists, arms and bombs.

the things people fight over baffle me and ill never understand people who think everyone who doesnt believe in there deity of choice must die. or when people get killed via violent pacification (we will kill you so you stop killing each other)

i know i was supposed to post a picture or not sound like a downer but facts are facts, until there is no man or man loses their superiority complex there will be no peace

Wam wam wammmm, Bisco just crapped on peace, LOL! Patrick you raise a good point and I am so for a change right now. Whatever your party lines are I hope that everyone votes this November and I am looking for a change if that says anything.....

This pic will be followed by a disclaimer...

“There can be no peace as long as there is grinding poverty, social injustice, inequality, oppreson, environmental degradation, and as long as the weak and small continue to be trodden by the mighty and powerful."
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 2/06/2008 at 03:40 AM | 2122

I hear your point man... and I know that this is how alot of people feel. But the thing

is... things can change. People can change... they just need to believe and do what they can. It's going to take alot of work... but it's posble.

If you want peace... and can imagine a peaceful world (regardless of whether or not the world seems like it will get there), go ahead and post.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/06/2008 at 03:48 AM | 2125