Forums Off Topic
WINNER ANNOUNCED: HorrorBid's Queen of the Damned/The Devil's Advocate Blu-ray Giveaway

Thanks to everyone who entered, with only 4 to entries to chose from maverick96 won hands down for a very creative and fun reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To coincide with today's Blu-ray release of The Devils' Advocate and Queen of the Damned, we're giving away both releases to (1) lucky winner. The rules are really mple. All you have to do is tell us why you think you should win the package and we'll take care of the rest. However there is one tiny rule, no P.O. Boxes.

Winners will be announced on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 9:00 EST.

GOOD LUCK, and BE VERY CREATIVE!!
Anonymous Wednesday 9/19/2012 at 12:10 AM | 96550
I believe I should win these blu-rays because I have a small blu-ray collection and I'm always looking to get some good horror titles!
James Coleman II Wednesday 9/19/2012 at 12:26 AM | 96552
So I woke up this morning and decided to pop in a movie before I got ready for work.

Looking at my Blu-ray collection, I noticed that I was misng two of my favorite films, The Devil's Advocate and Queen of the Damned.

Just as I was ready to scream, I received a mysterious text about some damn rabbit or some stupid sh*t, telling me to meet at the local Best Buy store.

nce work is boring and I hate my boss I decided to head out and see if I could find the movies at BB.While looking around, I noticed a italian looking guy chewing gum and reading the paper (weird, right?).

Before I knew it he was standing right behind me.

When I looked closely, I was like "its mother-effin' Al Pacino!"

So Al (he told me to call him that) says, "Listen kid, take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.

This world ain't real! "

He proceeded to tell me that I was "the one" and that I needed to take this red pill. I asked.

"Am I the one to save humanity?" He's like. "No dumbass.

The one to win the Blu-ray Giveaway."

So I did as he said and took the pill.

Next thing I know I'm dodging bullets and sh*t and saying things like "wow" and "there is no spoon".

I eventually find myself facing gravity defying vampires that all look like Aaliyah all the while fighting to some dreaded techno muc.

Well, finally I meet this Oracle which turns out to be Pacino who says I'm ready and offers me a cookie.

After sucking down that chocolate filled delight, he hands me the blu-rays and sends me on my way.

Next thing I know I fly off on some weird ass ship and

join in on an orgy party in a city buried underneath the earth, celebrating my victory.

But before I could drink myself into a stupor, a phone booth appears out of nowhere with two dudes dressed in 80's gear. One I recognize as Keau Reeves, who runs up and steals my blu-rays, saying something about wait for another "excellent" sequel coming out soon, whatever the hell that means.

I returned to the "unreal" world, destined to live out a boring life with a sh*tty job.

So that's my story.

Not a great story, but the only one I've got.

I deserve to win Queen of the Damned and The Devil's Advocate because I need them for my collection...and that no talent surfing mother trucker stole my only copies.

Did I mention I was part of an orgy?

Thanks!
maverick96 Wednesday 9/19/2012 at 01:04 AM | 96553
I am not going to sugar coat things, make up a fictional story, nor bribe you, but instead I am going to tell you the truth... I have never seen either of these movies. I skipped out on Queen of The Damned because I heard it wasn't a good movie following the greatness that is Interview With A Vampire. For some reason I keep misng The Devil's Advocate whenever it is on, even though I hear great things about it. So, in the end I just hope you give me the opportunity to finally see these movies.
outcastjon Friday 9/21/2012 at 02:06 AM | 96597
Naked Charlize Theron.

I need that.
MrSelfDestruct Saturday 9/22/2012 at 11:23 AM | 96621