Forums Horror Movie Talk
First Look: Brad Pitt in Inglourious Basterds

Empire Magazine shows us a first look at Brad Pitt in Quentin Tarantino’s "Inglourious Basterds". In the film, Pitt plays Lt. Aldo Rain (aka Aldo The Apache), a leader of a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as “the basterds” (hence the title). Accompanied by German actress and undercover agent Bridget Von Hammersmark (Diane Kruger), the squad is on a mison to track down, scalp, and viciously kill Nazis in an attempt to spread fear among the Third Reich. Rain is a Tennessee mountain hillbilly, and has a large scar on his neck (seen in the photo), rumored to be the result of a lynching. The film is currently in production in Germany.

DaShape Saturday 10/18/2008 at 02:44 AM | 20936
NICE!

I'm really excited about this movie, cannot freakin believe it's finally getting made.

Should be a sweet film.
DarkArtist81 Monday 10/20/2008 at 04:20 AM | 21051
NICE!

I'm really excited about this movie, cannot freakin believe it's finally getting made.

Should be a sweet film.

Completely agree . .. . this film has been in the making for at least a decade.

Q has been talking this up forever, even before Kill Bill.
DaShape Monday 10/20/2008 at 11:46 PM | 21120
NICE!

Should be a sweet film.

Completely agree . .. . this film has been in the making for at least a decade.

Q has been talking this up forever, even before Kill Bill.

Yep, I remember hearing about it years ago... And I always hoped he would get back to it eventually.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 10/21/2008 at 02:31 AM | 21127