Forums Horror Collectibles
UPDATED: The Greatest Michael Myers Mask EVER! Images & Review of "The NH Killer"

UPDATE: NHK "H2" Michael Myers Style Mask From Handiboy Studios is Coming 1-13-2013 - Follow this link for more details: viewtopic.php?f=259&t=23311&p=99282#p99282

Where do I even begin? First and foremost HorrorBid sprang as an idea from my obseson from collecting all things horror but mainly masks. To be even more specific, Michael Myers masks. I began around 1997 collecting what was then mply converted masks that the Don Post mask company made called mply, "The Mask". In those days mask makers would take some airbrush and a few strands of hair and redo the masks to look as close to the "hero" mask used in the 1978 film John Carpenter's HALLOWEEN as humanly posble.

As my love for collecting grew the ability of these artists also improved. Gone were the days of the converon, artists started to actually sculpt their own degns and the race was on, who could make the best looking Michael Myers mask. The price on these masks also started to spring upwards due to the effort that was being put on these individuals to create the ultimate "white mask". In my collecting hey day I owned well over 50 different Michael Myers masks from ones that weren't converted from the original "Captain Krik" degn (yes that is what the Michael Myers mask is, a white painted William Shatner face) all the way to the top of the line.

I've owned masks from the very best degners and paid over a thousand dollars for a piece of latex at one point. Yes, I was obsessed. I even own a life ze mannequin that I hand created equipped with glass eyes, porcelain bloody hands, the actual military boots Michael Myers wore in HALLOWEEN and the correct coveralls from Dick Warlock's personal collection. With all my effort I still never had that "look" I so desperately wanted because even though I've owned over 50 masks none captured the exact look of the mask used in HALLOWEEN...that is until now!

Thanks to Nick Mulpagano and his HandiBoy Studios (

http://www.handiboy.com ) I now own the very best "Boogeyman" mask I have ever seen. This mask took over one year of research and comes complete with a video of Nick sculpting the mask from a mple block of clay into the masterpiece you see below. I can't thank him enough for finally allowing my journey to come to an end. I will not own another Michael Myers mask from the original film because I do not need another Michael Myers mask from the first film, I already have it and it's thanks to Nick.

I will let the images my wife took speak for themselves. A big thanks to him and I think my wife Jamie would also like to thank Nick because now my journey (which became hers) is finally over. Check it out and the link to purchase this awesome mask is below. Check it out!

TO ORDER THIS MASK FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.handiboy.com

http://i49.tinypic.com/fz58c1.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Source: HorrorBid
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/22/2012 at 11:00 PM | 96625
TheSkeletonCrew Saturday 9/22/2012 at 11:22 PM | 96626
Wowza! I am jealous...suddenly my nister Studio Hiro looks like chopped liver!

Where did you get the coveralls? I really want some screen accurate ones.
Preston Eleven Sunday 9/23/2012 at 01:21 PM | 96634
It is a very nice mask, but not to be a party pooper, but did the Shatner mask have handknotted hair, instead of glued on pieces of soft hair?...the lips are almost there, but i could be wrong here.
UberJason78 Monday 9/24/2012 at 11:30 AM | 96643
Hey Boss!!

We loved working on your mask it surely is one of the best copies.

Glad you like it, it looks fantastic on the life ze brother!!

Here's the NHK BELOW VERY PIC HEAVY if some of you have any

doubts about proper hair or the way it should look, trust me it's premium mohair that is dyed then misted just as the movie was.The Hair when it ships is slicked back for the customer, when you take it out, you just have to style it.

Check these all out

WORN

TheShape1188 Monday 10/01/2012 at 01:04 PM | 96776
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 08:16 PM | 96824
great pics jimmy! you really know how to capture the mask in all of its ghoulish glory

nick m.
MASKENSTEIN Friday 10/05/2012 at 04:41 AM | 96880
hey mr booman! wanted to thank you for the rave review of the mask

looks like all the research and hard work paid off -right jimmy? nick m.

www.handiboy.com
MASKENSTEIN Friday 10/05/2012 at 04:48 AM | 96882
just saw the new family pics -looks like everyone enjoys having a killer in the house-lol nick m
MASKENSTEIN Friday 3/29/2013 at 01:12 AM | 100582