Forums Horror Movie Talk
Finally saw The Cabin in the Woods

I know I'm a bit late on this one, but I just watched The Cabin in the Woods tonight.

I did a search here and didn't see a whole lot of buzz about this one, so I wanted to see what everyone thought about it?

To me, this movie was absolutely brilliant and a real breath of fresh air to the genre.

Next to Trick 'r Treat, I think this is the second best horror movie to come along in the past 10 years.

I'll say it again . . . Brilliant!
gummi Sunday 9/23/2012 at 06:14 AM | 96632
we seem to have the same taste in movies, Cabin in the Woods and Trick R Treat are definitely 2 of my favorite horror movies of all time!
CHROMExSKULL Sunday 9/23/2012 at 05:31 PM | 96636
I fell asleep right when things started to heat up. I have to give it another viewing for sure.
AgnesItsMeBilly Monday 9/24/2012 at 05:08 PM | 96647
Dustin from BrainDamage

I was actually about to rent this one from Redbox, but the machine randomly wouldn't let me get it so we just left lol With Halloween coming up I'll be watching all kinds of horror movies and this was sounded interesting. Now that I see the praise for it I will be watching it for sure this October.

Are there any other recently great horror movies? I kinda stepped away from the major releases after watching the latest Nightmare on Elm Street, ugh! (I like the old ones though)
braindamagefilms Monday 9/24/2012 at 09:07 PM | 96650
Are there any other recently great horror movies? I kinda stepped away from the major releases after watching the latest Nightmare on Elm Street, ugh! (I like the old ones though)

The only other fairly recent horror movies that I would conder great are Trick 'r Treat and Indious.
gummi Tuesday 9/25/2012 at 09:16 AM | 96664

The only other fairly recent horror movies that I would conder great are Trick 'r Treat and Indious.

And you can take

what Gummi says to the bank! Well said Gumster! Good to hear from ya also....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/25/2012 at 10:32 AM | 96665