Forums Off Topic
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: HorrorBid's 'CHAINED' Blu-ray Giveaway

Well Bidites, the time has finally arrived to reveal the 2 winners for our 'CHAINED' Blu-ray giveaway. Having the chance to already view this fill, I can say that you won't be disappointed! Thanks to everyone who entered, and stay tuned for another giveaway which will be up shortly. Now, without further adieu, our 2 winners are:

dxh8r4life and

CHROMExSKULL

Congratulations! PM's will be sent!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here at HorrorBid we LOVE giving away free stuff. Which is why we jumped at the opportunity to participate in a giveaway for Jennifer Lynch's upcoming horror thriller CHAINED.

With the Blu-ray release of the flick due out on October 2nd, Anchor Bay has providing us with TWO copies of the film to give away to TWO lucky winners. The rules are really mple on this one. All you have to do is tell us why you think you should win the package and we'll take care of the rest. The contest is only open to US redents, and no P.O. Boxes will be accepted. *Winners will be announced on October 1st at 9:00 PM/EST.http://youtu.be/7WZ70gEPvoE

Good Luck To All

*Winners have 7 days after notification to claim their prize. If they fail to respond they will be disqualified, and another winner will be chosen.
Anonymous Friday 9/28/2012 at 11:35 PM | 96736
dxh8r4life Friday 9/28/2012 at 11:55 PM | 96737
My Fiancee and I pretty much only watch horror movies, the more messed up, gory, over the top the better. We would love to win a copy of this movie and add it to our growing horror movie collection, looks proming!
CHROMExSKULL Saturday 9/29/2012 at 01:58 PM | 96746
one ck trailer. The movie looks amazing would love to watch it on my big screen tv and show my friends the meaning of true ckness.
rustychains187 Saturday 9/29/2012 at 02:05 PM | 96747
Because I want to see a What a Vincent d'Onofrio academy award winning performance looks like... Without paying for it.
Madloomis78 Saturday 9/29/2012 at 02:08 PM | 96748
I LOVE JENNIFER LYNCH! she is awesome.

I love her movies and she is totally kick ass.

I always remember Vincent D'Onofrio's performance in "The Cell".

He has the ability to be creepy as hell.

Can't wait for this movie and would love to add it to my collection!
Aronson Saturday 9/29/2012 at 02:55 PM | 96749
Well lets just say that not only is horror my life and i need more killer movies such as chained to feed my blood thirst addiction but add Jennifer lynch to the mix and its the perfect combo for this Horror Bid fan!
Kingcoop80 Saturday 9/29/2012 at 03:17 PM | 96750
If I didn't start blogging, abduction and serial killing would have been my vocational choice. I need to research just in case I run out of things to write about...just saying... :)
sinful Celluloid Saturday 9/29/2012 at 04:38 PM | 96751
Last year I decided to vit my first home, a farmhouse located among fields and corn and wheat.

As I walked up to the now abandoned house, I felt the uneaness hit my stomach with each creaking step.

The door swung open without as much as a slight tap and I found myself within my old home, standing and soaking in my surroundings.

Making my way to the basement I stood in the middle of the room, staring at the wall made of brick and mortar that I had once called my chalk canvas.

Walking towards it, I was stopped by a small nkhole containing something hidden.

Unraveling the fabric that held its contents, I was mesmorized to see a small box, its shiny surface and inscriptive degn hypnotizing me.

I ran my fingers across its surface, feeling the box vibrant as I kept turning it de to de.

Suddenly the box began to glow, casting itself from my hand and landing in the center of the room, changing and shifting its shape.

I crawled away in terror, only to look up and see a ceiling of chains above my head.

I stood and turned to run but the chains reached out, the large hooked end grabbing at my skin and pulling me back.

The brick wall began to move, its light blinding me as the lehuette of a dark figure walked towards me.

I tried to scream but the man lenced me.

He was dressed in black leather and his face was riddled with pins sticking to and fro.

Finally he spoke. "Finally, you have returned to release me and allow me to fulfill my destiny." I swallowed hard and asked, "Are you going to kill me?" In which he replied. "Heavens no!

I want to be free to start my new career!" Confused, I spoke.

"Then why the chains and hooks pulling my skin?" He smiled, responding, "That is a new method for skin care I have created.

It will stretch out the skin and lessen wrinkles.

Thats correct human.

I want to start a buness as a esthetian!"

After letting me down I started to notice that the hooks and chains actually made my skin tighter and my wrinkles seemed to fade!

So we sat and talked over tea and crumpets (favorites of his) and he told me his dreams of following a new life. He asked if I liked chains and I told him I wasn't very fond of them. He just ghed and said he loved chains.

Douglas (as he asked to be called) explained he was tired of hell and how gloomy it was and how he wanted to open a shop in springfield, IL where he could practice his new techniques.

He explained he would offer the chain and hook skin treatment, needle facial, as well as what he called Helllazer hair removal (at first I thought he said Hellrazor but his dark voice and British accent were hard to understand at times!).

Long story short Douglas needed my body in order to walk the earth and open his shop, so nce I was living a boring life I agreed to let him.

Granted to say we now run a Spa out of springfield and his beauty services are a hit with the ladies!

And on the up note, I now love everything to do with Chains! (which is why I should win ;)
maverick96 Monday 10/01/2012 at 01:32 PM | 96778