Forums Horror Movie Talk
"Halloween 3" -Original Story- Part Three October 31st (1 of 2)

=====Part Three========October 31st=== ====Halloween====Feeling the sunlight travel over her eyelids Laurie woke from her slumber, a small section of her curtain was open, allowing a sliver of light to caress her face. Seeing a small part of Andrew’s bare chest illuminated by the line of light she ran her hands over it, slowly she began to rub. She could feel as he started to wake, letting her hand run down his torso she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, letting out a short yawn, and running her fingers through her hair she began to function. Ring to her feet she made her way to the window, letting her eyes glance at the alarm clock. Quickly she turned the alarm off before it started, she was up a few minutes early. Picking up her light housecoat she wrapped it around herself in an attempt to stay warm. Pulling the curtains open she took in the warmth from the sun, leaves were still falling from the tree outde her window. Her attention was then caught by her neighbors across the street, the two children were running through the over elaborate cemetery in their front yard while wearing their costumes. It was officially Halloween.

Hearing the bed creek and Andrew’s footsteps behind her she smiled, his hands ran over her des until she was pulled into his warm embrace. Feeling his breath on her neck she tensed up, softly he kissed her.

“Morning babe,” his voice was deep and dry.“Good morning,” she turned. Still in his arms she kissed him.

Realizing her boyfriend was standing in just his boxer briefs in front of the open window she turned to close the curtains. Turning once more to Andrew she bit her lip, placing her finger in his elastic band connected to his underwear and smiled. Letting her eyes travel up his toned torso she caught his gaze, she could feel he was taking in her beauty as well. With his hands roaming down her back she ghed with pleasure, watching his blue eyes as they studied her expreson.

“Come on, lets go get breakfast.” She smiled, “I can smell Leah making coffee.”

“You’re such a tease,” he ghed.Tosng him his gray v-neck shirt she watched as he pulled it over his light brown hair, running his hands over his eyes he yawned.“I can hear people talking down stairs,” Laurie tossed him his blue pajama bottoms. “You might need these.”“Im fine with them checking out my package, its cool.” Almost falling to the ground he pulled them up.

Grabbing his hand Laurie made her way down the stairs. The smell of coffee and waffles filled the air, smiling at each other Andrew and her self rounded the kitchen corner.

“What smells good?” Laurie started the conversation.

“Leah made waffles,” Tina sung the end of her sentence as if the waffles were heavenly.

“Hey sexy,” Rachel teased as she sat with her plate.

“Good morning to you to,” Andrew replied with confidence.

“I wasn’t talking to you,” Rachel laughed. “I was talking to Laurie, that night gown is hot.”

“The feeling is mutual,” Laurie laughed. “I’d tap that,” she responded pointing at Rachel with a wink.

The group shared a laugh, Laurie instantly picked up a coffee mug. Andrew went for the plate first, making her way back to the table Laurie placed both her and Andrew’s coffee next to one another.“Thank you Leah!” Laurie yelled.

“No, look im going to be gone tonight so youre just going to have to come by and get your home-ec stuff tomorrow.” Leah was on the house phone while making the last waffle.With Andrew tting her plate in front of her Laurie smiled, pecan waffles with scrambled eggs and bacon. Great way to start off the morning.

“So what time are we going to get together tonight to take you’re ster out?” Steven asked Rachel.

“Well I was thinking about x, that way by the time we are done eating she can still have enough time to trick or treat for an hour or two before my parents come back to get her.” Rachel responded.

“Sounds like a plan,” Tina agreed before stuffing a healthy bite of waffle in her mouth.Tina had shoulder length black hair, always curly. Small green eyes and pointy features. Steven was tall, with messy blonde hair and brown eyes. Even with his very round features the two of them looked perfect together.

“Then that will also give us a little time to come home and hang out just the x of us, drink a little. Maybe watch a scary movie,” Chris spoke aloud to the table.

“I love the way you think,” Rachel ran her fingers through his chestnut hair.

“Fuck yes!” Tina replied, “I cant wait to get wasted and scare the shit out of ourselves! Should I bring Paranormal Activity, Indious, or maybe a slasher movie. The Strangers, Friday the 13th?” She was very excited over the planned evening.

“Definitely Indious,” Andrew answered.

“Okay but no slasher movies,” Laurie replied.

“How about that Trick or Treat movie?” Rachel added her input.

“Okay, that one is fun.” Tina replied enthuastically.

“You guys are lame, you should come to the party with me.” Leah finally sat down, quickly Andrew grabbed her piece of bacon.“Definitely not,” Andrew replied with her bacon in his hand.

Gabbing his piece from his plate Leah smiled and took a bite, “and why is that?”

“Because we are in college, we go to enough parties!” Chris spoke for everyone.

“Yeah. Bedes I really like the idea of getting a pumpkin, carving that bitch up, letting it be the only source of light and have our drunk asses keep looking over our shoulders while watching a scary movie together!” Tina added to the reasoning.

“Well you guys can have fun, I will be there only to seduce Aaron. Then I plan on a quiet night just the two of us.” Leah smiled at her plans.

“Well while you’re skanking it up with Aaron we are going to be having fun with each other.” Rachel laughed.“Yeah that’s what Halloween is all about, being with family and friends and getting scared.” Steven replied.

Laurie smiled at the comment, she loved being surrounded by these people. Almost every day they had moments like this, full of laughter and conversation. It was a great atmosphere to be around. She was more than lucky to have these friends, they truly were her little family.

Getting up to grab some creamer for her coffee Laurie made her way into the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator she pulled out the pumpkin spice and placed it on the counter, opening the utenl drawer she pulled out a spoon. Glancing at the televion she stopped, turning the volume up enough to where she could hear it she watched. A young reporter stood in front Smiths Grove Sanitarium with the word ‘riot’ headlining the bottom of the screen.

“Late last night an apparent security failure happened at the Smith’s Grove Sanitarium, 9-1-1 responded to a call placed from one of the psychiatrists that work in the building. Once at the scene they discovered multiple fatalities, and many patients are still misng. We will continue to update you on the tuation as we gather more information.”Laurie turned off the televion and took a p of her creamed coffee, staring at the window her mind wandered.

“You need to go get dressed love, you have to get to work.” Leah walked in the kitchen to place her dish in the nk.

“Uhg, I forgot.” Laurie took another p from her mug.

“Well when we win the lottery we can quit working, but until then we are screwed.” Leah smiled.

“Remind me to buy a lottery ticket tonight,” Laurie responded.

“Ill remind you to buy two,” Leah gave Laurie and uncertain look.

“What?” Laurie asked.

“What’s wrong?” Leah questioned.

“Nothing. I’m fine,” Laurie lied.

“Are you really trying to lie to me right now?” Leah crossed her arms.

Laurie sat in lence, every time she lied Leah caught her. Never failed. Slowly Leah raised in eyebrow showing her impatience.

“Okay, okay.” Laurie sat her mug down. “I just saw on the news that some people were murdered at Smiths Grove,” Laurie bit her lip.

“Oh my God, what happened?” Leah reached for Laurie’s arm trying to comfort her.

“They aren’t really sure, they think it was a security failure and the patients got out.” Laurie studied Leah’s expreson.

“You aren’t thinking about your brother are you,” Leah spoke softly. Almost as if she didn’t want the sound of her voice to break Laurie.

“It crossed my mind.” Laurie looked out the window once more, she knew he was cremated. Still after everything she went through he was always the first thing that came to mind.

“I’m sorry,” Leah ran her hand down Laurie’s arm. “I don’t know how you have dealt with everything that has happened to you, but I know you are safe. You have all of us, and we are going to be here for you no matter what you go through. You will always have me, Rachel, and Andrew. Whenever you need to talk, I’m here.” Leah smiled, trying to make sure Laurie understood how serious she was about her statement.All Laurie could bring herself to do was smile, she knew it was true. She was more than grateful, and right now she needed to shake Michael from her thoughts.“Now go get dressed, you need to make you some money.” Leah winked. ===================================

Putting his patrol car in park Sheriff Brackett stepped out from the vehicle, taking a deep breath he steadied himself to walk into the sanitarium. With all the death he had witnessed over the past few years he wasn’t in a desperate need to see more. Hearing paper twist through the wind he stopped, looking around he noticed multiple files littering the ground. After all night and multiple people cleaning up the scene there was still a large amount of paper strolled throughout the premises. Deciding to prolong his entry into the blood stained building he began to pick up the files with a small cloth from his chest pocket. Most still had a healthy portion of paper left in them, almost all were stained with blood. Following the trail across the road and into the neighboring field he stopped. Placing the collected files under his arm he squatted, picking up a file that caught his eye. Through the dead tan grass that needed to be trimmed he could see her name clear as day, the bright autumn sun made the dark black ink stand out.Picking up the empty folder he took a deep breath, Laurie Strode’s manila file was empty. Squinting from the bright sun he stared off into the distance, sheets of paper could be seen floating in the wind, caught on the barbwire fencing, and hanging from the branches of the trees. Not certain where the rest of Laurie’s file was, and assuming it was floating around in the field he began his stroll back to the sanitarium. Still part of him wandered if the files were taken by someone, and in the back of his mind a name started ringing. Clearing his throat and shaking his head Brackett tossed Michael’s name from his thoughts.Opening the door for himself Brackett began to search for the Smith Grove’s sheriff, making his way down the hallways he began to notice the macabre paintings on the wall. Seeing small pieces of human meat, hair and flesh hidden throughout the carnage his stomach began to turn.Reaching carpet he realized he was at the office’s waiting room, and as he took his first step he could hear the blood rise to the top with his weight. The squishing of the noise almost sent him over the edge, stopping to prepare himself he took a look down at the floor. A few teeth were clinging to the carpet next to what looked to be a piece of brain, the carpet was darkest in this area.Hearing voices he turned to one of the office doors, he could see the red stained handle lying on the floor. Smiling at the sheriff he took a step in, seeing the door was just as painted as the rest of the facility he made sure to keep his distance. The office looked as if a tornado had been set free, file cabinets were caved in, fixtures broken, paper everywhere. It was unsettling to take in.“Thank you for collecting that evidence for us Brackett,” Sheriff Marshall greeted him with a hand shake.“My pleasure,” placing the files on the desk Brackett took a step back.

“Im curious as to why you decided to come this way Mr. Brackett, im sure you have had your fair taste of massacres for one lifetime.” Marshall laughed aloud to break the awkward lence he was trying to avoid.

Not wanting to argue with the true statement Brackett nodded, “Someone very close to me has some history here. I just wanted to check the place out before I made my up to see her,” Brackett watched as the sheriff’s face twisted.

“My apologizes,” he looked down at the floor. “Tell that girl we still keep her in our thoughts,” slowly Marshall looked up. “I want you to know that you are too, no one should ever have to go through what the two of you experienced.”The two men made eye contact neither saying a word for a few moments, both in full understanding of one another.“Well thank you,” Brackett expressed his gratitude. “Im just cautious for her, after everything. I picked up her file last out in the field, it was completely empty. I did see a few pieces of paper flying around out there, and im hoping that’s what they are.” He stopped his sentence, realizing he was pointing towards the doorway.

“I will get my men on that for you,” Marshall nodded. “Just try to stay at ease with all of this, we have no reason to believe someone broke in trying to locate anyone. We have came to the concluon that the security system failed last night, then things got bad. Really bad, but you need to focus on you. You need to get away from all of this death,” he rested his hand on Brackett’s shoulder.

Nodding his head Brackett turned to the doorway, “thank you.”“You bet, you just try to enjoy your day. Ill keep you informed if anything comes up.” Marshall walked next to his fellow sheriff.

Realizing Marshall was right Brackett made his way out of the sanitarium, trying his hardest to avoid the carnage. Finally reaching his patrol car Brackett took a seat, drawing in a slow breath for the ride ahead he prepared himself. He knew Laurie must have seen the news, and he felt obligated to make sure she was okay. =======================================

Stepping out of the car with Tina Laurie got her belongings ready, the two of them placed their aprons on the hood of the car. Tina took out her cigarettes and began to light one, taking a deep inhale she sat in lence with a grin stretching across her face.

“Are you ready to deal with the crazy people today,” Tina exhaled.

“No,” Laurie shook her head with a laugh.

“I swear to you, if anyone comes at me with a crazy attitude today im gonna lose my job,” Tina took another drag.

“We both know the Porters come in today, like they do every Saturday lunch.” Laurie was grinning.

“Yeah, and if she starts her bull shit im gonna tell her about herself.” Tina began making hand gestures as she spoke, “I asked for medium rare and this came out medium.” Her voice was higher than usual as she mocked Mrs. Porter. “I don’t know what kind of standers you uphold, but I for one would not serve this to my dog.”

Laurie was laughing, every word Tina mimicked was dead on.

“So I smile and apologize, take the fucking steak back. Bring her old ass a new one, and then what?” Tina asked aloud.

“Then its to rare,” The girls said in unison tosng their hands up.

“Clearly you are trying to make a game out my lunch today,” Tina’s pitch was high again. “I don’t appreciate servers like you trying to sabotage my meal. I pay like everyone else and deserve the same quality if not more so,” Tina tossed her cigarette to the ground. “Im telling you,” her pitch was back to normal. “If that bitch goes crazy today im gonna smack her ass with that plate.” Grabbing her apron from the top of the car Tina grunted.

Laurie was still laughing, it was all very true. “The only reason the bitch gets away with it is because Trudy lets her!” Laurie added to the conversation.

“Oh, I apologize for the inconvenience.” Tina stopped Laurie in her tracks with a false sympathetic look on her face. “Then she ts there for about ten minutes listening to the bullshit before comping the entire meal.” Tina smiled sarcastically.

“But Tina, she has spent so much money here that one comp wont hurt buness.” Laurie was now mocking Trudy, holding her chest in a ncere manor.

“When do you think was the last time that bitch actually paid for a meal?” Tina opened the back door for Laurie.

“Honestly, it hasn’t been nce I worked here.” Laurie made her way to the restroom with Tina behind her.

“Yeah me either,” Tina stepped inde the door as Laurie held it open. “Have you noticed their ticket gets a little more expenve every time they come out?” Tina began to tie her apron around her waist.

“Yep, or they add another person.” Laurie pulled her hair up in a pony tail.

“Im telling you, im slapping that bitch with a plate today.” Tina looked seriously at Laurie.

“Shit,” Laurie stopped what she was doing. “I left my apron on your hood, ill be back.”Quickly making her way out de Laurie could see her black apron tting on top of Tina’s white car. The color difference was drastic, with the tan fence, white car and black spot on the hood. Smiling to herself she jogged to the car, picking up the black material she noticed something in the reflection of the rear passenger window. In the distance she witnessed a tall man with a white face walk past, with her heart skipping a beat she quickly turned. Taking deep breaths she tried to calm herself, holding her chest she shivered. No one was behind her. Blinking to hold the tears back she took a final heavy breath. ========================================

Watching as his ster made her way back into the restaurant Michael stood still. His stomach twisted with pleasure knowing he startled her, and with a heavy breath he tilted his head. Tonight, everything came to an end. ========================================

“41 needs refills, I just got sat with 42. 43 is ready to cash out, 31 needs me to bring their salads out and I need to do my check back with 32.” Laurie spoke to herself as she rang in an order for her tables.“Hey babe, 31’s food is ready.” Tina walked by Laurie holding a tray of drinks in her hands.

“Thank you,” Laurie yelled.Quickly grabbing her server book she turned, feeling a hand touch her arm she stopped and smiled. Laurie’s manager was standing in front of her, cautiously grinning.

“An officer at the front would like to speak to you, I asked him what it was about. He said something to do with Smiths Grove, I got a call from Dr. Murphy yesterday morning. He said everything was going great, and just wanted to hear what I had to say. Of course I told him great things about you, he said he was excited to see you. So tell me, what is this about?” Trudy was huddled close to Laurie.

“Something happened last night, I saw it on the news today. Apparently people had been murdered,” Laurie whispered.

“Okay,” Trudy ghed. Realizing the importance of the tuation she drew in a breath, “We can handle your section. Go ahead and clock out,” Running her hand over her eyes she walked away.Not sure what to think about the tuation Laurie stood motionless, finally pulling her apron from her waist she turned to the computer. Receiving her clock out slip she let her hair down and made her way to the front, she couldn’t see a police officer. Reaching the host stand she peaked around the corner into the waiting area, a man with a brown jacket stood with his back to her.

Smiling to herself Laurie felt relieved, “Mr. Brackett?”Swiftly turning she watched as Brackett’s facial expreson changed into relief, “Laurie.”The two stepped forward, meeting one another in a hug.“How are you,” he asked. Staring into her eyes with caution, he held her in place by her shoulders.

“Im fine, whats wrong?” Laurie asked confused.

“Is there anywhere we could go to t and talk?” Brackett asked the question, clearly it was more of a demand.

The two of them made their way out of the restaurant, climbing into his patrol car Laurie directed him to a small café. Parking close to the back of the building the two slowly made their way from the vehicle. Once inde the café they both ordered a glass of hot tea, neither of them saying a word to one another.

“So,” Laurie looked up from her cup. “Why are you here,” She asked.

“I wish our meetings weren’t so lent, there always seems to be that first hour or so where we have to get over our past.” Brackett cleared his throat and looked away from Laurie’s gaze.

“It was a little quicker this time,” Laurie smiled. “Its only been about 20 minutes, and we are starting to talk.”

“Progress,” Brackett grinned. Realizing the lence was about to make an encore appearance he started to speak again, “Did you see the news?”

Laurie looked down at her cup again, “Yeah. I saw it this morning,” She scratched her head looking back up at Brackett.

“I went up there today, I wanted to see what happened. I knew you had an appointment and I wanted to make sure you were okay,” he stared at her ncerely.

“Thank you,” Laurie smiled. “But I left before anything happened.”They both got quiet for a moment out of relief, both knew it could have been horrible experience if she had gotten caught in the riot.

“What exactly happened,” Laurie asked cautiously.

“Im not sure, they are sticking pretty close to this security failure story.” Brackett ran his hand over his lips, “I don’t really have another explanation.” He wanted to leave out the gory details, it wasn’t something she needed to hear. “But I wanted to tell you something,” he gave her a look. Trying to prepare her.

Shaking her head in approval Laurie waited, “What?”

“I found your file Laurie, it was in the field next to the building.” Brackett studied her expreson.

“Why was my file messed with,” Laurie inquired.

“I don’t know, there were many files strolled throughout the parking lot. They trailed over the street and into the field, your’s was the last one I could find.” Brackett wasn’t sure he made the right decion telling her.

“You know,” Laurie lowered her voice. “I thought of him today, I saw what happened on the news and he was the first thing that popped into my head.” She looked up with watering eyes.

Brackett wanted to let her know he shared the same thought, but he knew it would do neither of them any good.

“I don’t think you have anything to worry about,” He grabbed her hand. “He is gone,” He stared into her eyes. “I just wanted to make sure you were safe Laurie, I didn’t know if you had been hurt or if you heard everything.” He swallowed, “Dr. Murphy was one of people who died.”

Laurie’s face twisted into a shocked expreson, a tear ran down her cheek.

“Wow,” she whispered. “I guess that feeling of knowing you had just seen them never gets eaer to handle,” Laurie‘s thoughts raced momentarily, remembering all her loved ones. “Do you think someone is trying to find me?”“I think a patient escaped, and had a lot of hatred for Dr. Murphy.” Brackett sat in lence after his statement. Holding on to Laurie’s hand he watched as she faked a smile. =======================================

Opening Rachel’s front door Laurie and Tina made their way upstairs, reaching the top they could hear Rachel talking. Making their way to her room Laurie and Tina realized Rachel’s little ster was there.

“Hey Emily,” Laurie sat on the bed next to Rachel.

“Hey,” Emily was preoccupied with the package in her hands.

“Well my darling ster has decided to be a zombie, no Snow White for us.” Rachel smiled at her friends.

“Awesome,” Tina replied picking up the monster make-up.

“Apparently my dad let her watch an episode of The Walking Dead,” Rachel shook her head in disapproval.

“I think its great,” Tina smiled at Emily.

“It is pretty cool,” Laurie replied picking up the fake flesh.“Im going to be wearing my pink pajamas and Rachel is going to paint my face, im going to look awesome!” Emily sounded excited.

The girls were all smiling at her, tonight was going to be fun. It might not have been everyone’s idea of a fun Halloween but it was a great alternative. Being able to spend a peaceful night with the ones you cherished most.“Well lets get ready, im starving!” Rachel shook her little sters legs as she spoke.

“Me too,“ Emily eagerly jumped from her tting potion.

Laurie smiled, it was nice to have innocents around. “Ill be back,” she yelled making her way out of the house.

Stepping outde she realized how cool the breeze was, wrapping herself tight in her arms she began to walk home. The sky was gray and quickly darkening, the trees were barely moving in the wind. The lights from the decorations began to illuminate, everything looked more festive tonight. Yet at the same time, everything looked more terrifying. Laurie’s stomach fluttered with excitement, not out of joy but fear. Feeling someone’s eyes on her she began to look around, seeing only the glossy eyes of decorations she kept looking. ===================================

Stopping in a small alley way Michael stood stiff, glaring ahead as his ster walked on. He had been following her steps from her friends house, watching her begin to feel his gaze. During his hunting process he realized how empty this town was becoming. Everyone had began to leave, but not before making sure their ornaments were up to par. Every house he had passed by in Laurie’s neighborhood was empty, he hadn’t seen a car move nce the little girl was dropped off. It was the perfect setting for his plan tonight, no one would be around to interfere with his intentions. ==================================

Clong the door behind her Laurie attempted to climb the stairs to her left, realizing she was back in her own house she laughed. Turning to her right she made her way up the stairs to find Leah, stopping at the restroom she checked her hair in the mirror. Their restroom was long and narrow, the kitchen nk was next to the shower and the toilet was in front of the tub. Pulling off her shirt Laurie began to spray her hair and white undershirt with perfume, knowing it was going to be cold tonight she wanted to make sure and wear something warm. Walking into her room Laurie pulled out her a her loose yellow cardigan, took off her shoes and grabbed her boots. As she was tucking her jeans in her boots she could hear Leah’s door open.

“Hey babe, how was work?” Leah stood in her door way with a light green sweater on and tight khaki pants.“It was interrupted, Mr. Brackett came to see me.” Laurie smiled.

“Aww, that’s nice.” Leah sounded ncere.

“Arent you going to start getting dressed for the party,” Laurie questioned,

“Yeah here in a minute, I want to treasure my comfortable clothes as long as I can.” Leah looked down at her outfit. =====================================

Taking a look around Angel’s house Michael stood next to the stairs. He could hear her talking to her roommate, quietly he began to take the bottom floor into his memory. Taking a step onto the first landing of the stairs Michael began to listen to their conversation. =====================================

“Are you leaving now,” Leah asked.

“Yeah, they are getting ready to go right now. Emily is hungry so we are going to take her to the steakhouse we work at” Laurie replied.

“Okay, well have fun. Im going to leave here in an hour or so, if it doesn’t go right with Aaron im probably gonna watch scary movies with you guys.” Leah smiled.

“I hope you do come over after Emily leaves, we are going to have fun at Rachel’s.” Laurie walked back to the restroom to make sure she looked decent.‘Well what time are you going to be back over there, if this party sucks I might call the quits early.” Leah followed.

“Your totally wanting to come hang out with us arent you?” Laurie turned from the mirror.

“A little, but I have my mind set on this party.” Leah replied.

“Well we will be back at Rachel’s by 10,” Laurie took a breath and turned to Leah. “Do I look alright,” She asked presenting herself.

“You look great babe, go have fun.” Leah moved from the doorway.

“You too, the sex better be worth misng my awesome Halloween plans.” Laurie began to descend down the stairs.Reaching the bottom landing she stopped, the front door was wide open. She was sure she closed it, slowly stepping off the final stair she looked around her living room. No one was present, picking up her purse she began to walk out the door. Colliding with someone her heart stopped, gasping for air she steadied her vion. Andrew was standing in front of her with a smile on his face.

“You scared the shit out of me,” Laurie laughed.

“Im sorry baby, I was just coming to see if you were ready.” Andrew leaned in and kissed her.

“Yeah, lets go.” Laurie pulled the door shut behind her as they started towards Rachel’s house.=========================

To Read Part TWO Click HERE

To Read Part ONE Click HERE
JohnCorley92 Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 12:24 AM | 96788
This is really outstanding.

This reminds me a lot when I was younger and just purely obsessed with horror movies.

I used to have just a certain group of horror characters I used to write personal stories about when I was 12 years old. Just writing over and over again all the time where I would put my own town and friends in them all the time.

I even had a binder filled of horror movie stuff that I personally created with timelines, and stuff like that.

Keep up the great work I can't wait for part 4.

If I wasn't so busy myself I would get back into all this, but cause now I'm 25 and not 12 anymore I just have so many different views.
irish16lep Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 02:13 AM | 96792
This is really outstanding.

This reminds me a lot when I was younger and just purely obsessed with horror movies.

I used to have just a certain group of horror characters I used to write personal stories about when I was 12 years old. Just writing over and over again all the time where I would put my own town and friends in them all the time.

I even had a binder filled of horror movie stuff that I personally created with timelines, and stuff like that.

Keep up the great work I can't wait for part 4.

If I wasn't so busy myself I would get back into all this, but cause now I'm 25 and not 12 anymore I just have so many different views.

Im glad you like my story, its nice to see that you have taken the time to follow them with me.

I used to do the exact same thing when i was younger, its one of the reasons why i love to write so much. I know what you mean about not having time to write like this, it has taken me nce may to write it all honestly! I plan to write more but im sure you know its hard to do so with a full time job and LOTS of other things life loves to throw at us!

Part 4 will be up in a few days, i wasnt planning on splitting my ending up but...i was only allowed a certain amount of characters per post...so i had to split it up...i figured i would stop it here...giving you a little tease of whats to come ;)

How do you like what i have done with the characters?? Id love to know what you think in that aspect!
JohnCorley92 Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 02:25 AM | 96793
Totally amazing!!! If this came out in movie form, I'd watch the crap out of it! I love it! Can't wait for part 4. I already read 1-3! Great job dude!
ApexCarnivore Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 09:17 PM | 96799
:ME LIKES: Totally amazing!!! If this came out in movie form, I'd watch the crap out of it! I love it! Can't wait for part 4. I already read 1-3! Great job dude

Thanks bro!! It means alot to see fellow Halloween fans enjoying this! Ill be posting the final part in a day or so...i was going to post it all as one big ending...but i had to much written for it to all fit under one =p But its given me some time to tweak some things here and there on my finale...i hope you like how it ends ;)
JohnCorley92 Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 10:21 PM | 96801
Wow this is great! Love the story! Love the characters! Keep it coming!

M. K. Summerford Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 10:27 PM | 96802
Wow this is great! Love the story! Love the characters! Keep it coming!Thanks Matt! Its always great to hear your input!

The next post will be the ending =) It will have lots of

JohnCorley92 Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 10:33 PM | 96803
Nice haha. I'm actually planning on writing a story about Friday the 13th now
M. K. Summerford Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 11:04 PM | 96808

Oh really?? Im excited to see how that plans out!!

I wrote one a LONG time ago when i was a freshman! If you do it right, it should be great! ;)

You already have someone looking out for it! ;)
JohnCorley92 Tuesday 10/02/2012 at 11:27 PM | 96809

I wrote one a LONG time ago when i was a freshman! If you do it right, it should be great! ;)

M. K. Summerford Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 10:35 AM | 96816

Yeah? Cool man. I just need some custom artwork and a lot of free time.
M. K. Summerford Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 10:38 AM | 96817
Yeah, i dont really have the free time i need...well now i do...but i didnt!

And i dont have photoshop on my computer!! So my artwork for my stories have been subpar but they are better than nothing!

Im sure you can find a little bit of time to write, it has taken me nce May to even finish this story! Its not even a long story either...but once you start youre bound to finish sooner or later =)
JohnCorley92 Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 06:08 PM | 96821
True man true. if you chech out the post i have in the off topic section you can read a very brief summary (barely anything really) of what me story will be
M. K. Summerford Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 10:13 PM | 96825
Sure, ill make sure to check it out bro!
JohnCorley92 Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 10:15 PM | 96826
:ME LIKES: Totally amazing!!! If this came out in movie form, I'd watch the crap out of it! I love it! Can't wait for part 4. I already read 1-3! Great job dude

Thanks bro!! It means alot to see fellow Halloween fans enjoying this! Ill be posting the final part in a day or so...i was going to post it all as one big ending...but i had to much written for it to all fit under one =p But its given me some time to tweak some things here and there on my finale...i hope you like how it ends ;)

No problem. I'm kinda new here and it's really cool that the first thing I read is about Halloween! Halloween > Any other Horror flick.
ApexCarnivore Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:38 PM | 96837

No problem. I'm kinda new here and it's really cool that the first thing I read is about Halloween! Halloween > Any other Horror flick.I agree with you COMPLETELY!! Halloween is the BEST!! I really think youll like my ending!!
JohnCorley92 Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:41 PM | 96838
JohnCorley92 Wednesday 10/17/2012 at 05:46 PM | 97142
In this part i like the character development, we get to spend some good time with our group. I think you got the daiolgue right, and it really flows. For a whole segment to not have any violence in it, it stayed interesting. I also loved Sheriff Bracketts parts, its nice to see he is still in this. Its also nice to see Michael stalking her all day =)
JakeRyan95 Wednesday 10/31/2012 at 04:46 AM | 97529
In this part i like the character development, we get to spend some good time with our group. I think you got the daiolgue right, and it really flows. For a whole segment to not have any violence in it, it stayed interesting. I also loved Sheriff Bracketts parts, its nice to see he is still in this. Its also nice to see Michael stalking her all day =)

It wasnt my intention to split up my finale =p I wanted it to be one big final segment. I did want for everyone to really get to know the cast. Show that they are familiar yet new. I was actually iffy on putting Brackett in more of my story, it felt it started to drag. However, i do think it came out pretty good!! I did want you to see him throughout, show that he is patient...in a ck way
JohnCorley92 Thursday 11/01/2012 at 05:16 AM | 97549
Again, I liked Part Three (1 of 2) for a few reasons... Laurie Strode has a boyfriend which is something she's never had in any of the Halloween movies, except for H20 but that was a middle-aged Laurie. I would have liked to read more into their relationship but you give her boyfriend enough scenes to make it work. You developed the characters more and it will be interesting to see how they get killed off. The scenes with Brackett were good. I would actually like for Brackett to have a little more presence in the story but his parts worked well. You can tell Brackett has only Laurie to hang onto in his life. I'm interested to see what role Brackett has in the last part of Part Three. Last, without any violence in this half of Part Three, you kept it very interesting. Overall, you did another good job and I am excited to see how you finish the story.
iamthebearman Friday 11/02/2012 at 10:32 PM | 97592
Again, I liked Part Three (1 of 2) for a few reasons... Laurie Strode has a boyfriend which is something she's never had in any of the Halloween movies, except for H20 but that was a middle-aged Laurie. I would have liked to read more into their relationship but you give her boyfriend enough scenes to make it work. You developed the characters more and it will be interesting to see how they get killed off. The scenes with Brackett were good. I would actually like for Brackett to have a little more presence in the story but his parts worked well. You can tell Brackett has only Laurie to hang onto in his life. I'm interested to see what role Brackett has in the last part of Part Three. Last, without any violence in this half of Part Three, you kept it very interesting. Overall, you did another good job and I am excited to see how you finish the story.

I really have always wanted her to shown with a boyfriend, ever nce they kind of teased us in the original Halloween 2 with Jimmy.

I really wanna know how you feel about me putting Tina and Rachel in this story.

I really felt that Brackett needed to be in this story, even if it was for a little while. He carried the first half for a while, and his part in this segment i think came out pretty well. Im glad you can tell he is trying to hold on to Laurie. As she is, like you said, the only thing he has left in his life.

Its really awesome to hear that you think i kept this interesting, it means alot condering its a slasher story and there isnt any violence in this segment =p Cant wait to see what you think about the ending!
JohnCorley92 Friday 11/02/2012 at 10:53 PM | 97593